The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 139 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Phil~

Phil~ F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2013
    Potomac, Maryland
    From Hamiltons Instagram. Good on him.

DonnaMobile, william and kraftwerk like this.
  2. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I’ve met him several times, and as I’ve said before, and I didn’t find anything remotely interesting in what he said, and he came across as ******. Just my first hand opinion

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Yes, actually nice of him...

subirg, Terra, ktu and 1 other person like this.
  4. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

I am sure Mercedes took him not only for his driving skills, but also for the image he projects.
    Mercedes is down-sizing their range, and needs to attract a younger audience , a wider audience.
    By the diversity he projects, his unconventional lifestyle, Hamilton will draw new customers to the brand.
    Hamilton has been a marketing success in that sense, I believe.

kraftwerk likes this.
  5. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Whaaat? Mercedes took him also for marketing reasons and not only for his driving skills??? I find it unfair how you "dismiss" his driving skills and how he earned the drive with his driving alone :D

daytona355 likes this.
  6. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    He is so fake, that’s his trouble. It’s like the ‘I’m senna’ ******** he used to come out with.... just so arrogant. He is undoubtedly fast, and one of the better drivers there today, but he isn’t extra special, like senna, Giles, Prost or Schumacher, he’s just in the right car, as was Sebastian a few years ago, and button in 2009! No one claims button was a driving god, even he acknowledges the car was the difference..... Elton needs to do the same as in his last year at McLaren, he asked to park his car when he was going nowhere, while button didn’t have the same issues, and when he did, just drove it the best he could. He didn’t out drive the car like Schumacher or senna would have, nor Alonso. He is car limited where a great driver is only limited by how hard he can push himself to drive around issues.

If he put in a few races in a car that should be fifth, and made sure it won races, then we’d be more impressed, but frankly, bottles can do the same results as him, and his fanboys can claim he ‘beats’ them all they want, bottles is told to move over very often, and his strategy is based on protection of Elton even if he starts on pole.

Jakuzzi and fil like this.
  7. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    You know why ;)

G

william and kraftwerk like this.
  8. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    I can just imagine what he thought of you :D

G

william, kraftwerk and DonnaMobile like this.
  9. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    ..What a handsome man"?

10. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Who has the biggest most popular thread on FChat, Hamilton or Schumacher?

11. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
  12. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Popularity defined by length is not equivalent to quality. Schumacher's thread has more meaningful discussion than the farce both sides subject us to in this one.

All the best,
    Andrew.

Phil~ likes this.
  13. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Yes correct, but the question was on thread size and popularity, not quality.

14. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    dead

dead

irrelevant

essentially dead.

william likes this.
  15. NeuroBeaker

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    The question is irrelevant.

All the best,
    Andrew.

cig1 and P.Singhof like this.
  16. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Speak for yourself, it's relevant to me! lol

17. DonnaMobile

DonnaMobile Rookie

Jul 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    Donna Fussi
    I met bin several times,too.We talked about a lot of things in and outside F1 and about racing,too.My opinion is he is a very intelligent person with a lot of interests, humble and very open minded.It was very nice to see that somone like him recognised things you would not expect that he cares about.

18. DonnaMobile

DonnaMobile Rookie

Jul 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    Donna Fussi
    I know someone who raced with Schumacher in lower series.He told me Schumacher was he was the biggest **** he ever knew.Different opinions from different people. Same with Hamilton he is either loved or hated..I always liked Schumacher but I never really met him.

kraftwerk, william and ktu like this.
  19. NeuroBeaker

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    #3470 NeuroBeaker, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    You seem to be trying to argue that Hamilton is a greater champion or greater representative for F1 than Schumacher because he is more "popular" on FerrariChat than Schumacher. This is a spurious argument.

You define popularity by thread length, whereas many others, arguably more appropriately, would define it by demonstration of support. The content of this thread overwhelmingly consists of myopic condemnation of Hamilton's personality from a small very vocal subset of participants. Much of the remaining content consists of a vocal subset of participants futilely trying to elicit an acknowledgement of Hamilton's greatness. Given that these viewpoints will never be reconciled and neither ardent subset will yield the floor or ignore the other, it has generated a very lengthy thread. That thread length is not indicative, in any way, of Hamilton's wider standing on FerrariChat or beyond.

Quite frankly, using the entirety of this thread as substantiation of your argument is a worthless proposition.

All the best,
    Andrew.

stavura, Jakuzzi, cig1 and 4 others like this.
  20. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Now that Lewis has got this life changing achievement, it might be time for a retirment, how can he ever top that??? As I doubt he does retire maybe you want to assist him and do so as his substitute ;)

21. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Yup.
    Alonso probably not exactly his biggest fan...but ...
    Alonso on Hamilton: “He’s a champion of our generation. He won races when the car was dominant, when it was good & when it was not good.

Asked if Hamilton now ranked among the all-time top five drivers in F1, Alonso replied: "Yes.

"He was able to win in the smaller series and arrived in Formula 1 with a good [number of] championship trophies in his pocket.

"Then every single season has performed very competitively, apart from one or two with Jenson [Button at McLaren] where he had some issues.

"But Lewis is one of the champions who was able to win with a dominant car, like the last three years, a good car like 2010 and 2012, or bad cars like 2009 and 2011.

"Not all the champions can say that."

This thread is proof that is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them, that's if you have a modicum of realism and intellect.
    However It's fun to watch them scratching about for ammunition ...it's getting funnier and funnier,

subirg, ktu and william like this.
  22. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Nice one.

william likes this.
  23. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Ok

24. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Probably worried I would take him to the track and show him how to drive! Hehe

cig1 likes this.