Sold - 2017 Ferrari 488 GTB Rosso Mugello at Ferrari of Houston | FerrariChat

Sold 2017 Ferrari 488 GTB Rosso Mugello at Ferrari of Houston

Discussion in 'Cars' started by RyanFoH, Aug 23, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RyanFoH

RyanFoH Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2010
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ryan D
    FERRARI OF HOUSTON & FERRARI OF THE WOODLANDS now offers this expertly ordered 2017 Ferrari 488 GTB as FERRARI APPROVED PREOWNED.

Our loyal client was so impressed with the option configuration of this 488 GTB, he has ordered a new 488 Spider in the exact same specification.

3555 miles from new. $279,995

Rosso Mugello can often be visualized on vintage Ferrari's celebrating our iconic racing heritage. This modern interpretation is a perfectly balanced 488 GTB with Two-Tone Painted Roof in Nero, Diamond Pattern Crema seating, and Carbon Fibre throughout.

One-Owner with perfect Carfax and Auto Check reports from new. Arrives with all manuals, keys, battery tender, car cover, and original MSRP. Balance of Ferrari warranty and Ferrari 7 Year Genuine Maintenance.

ROSSO MUGELLO EXTERNAL
    CREMA INTERNALS
    NERO CARPETS
    TWO TONE BODY PAINTING (NERO)
    CARBON FIBRE CENTRAL BRIDGE
    HORSE STITCHED ON HEADREST (NERO)
    US FUNCTIONAL EQUIPMENT
    CARBON FIBRE STEERING WHEEL + LEDS
    SCUDERIA FERRARI SHIELDS
    DIAMOND PATTERN STYLE SEATS
    PARKING CAMERA
    FRONT & REAR PARKING SENSORS
    SPORT SILL COVER
    FULL ELECTRIC SEATS
    PREMIUM HIFI SYSTEM
    SPECIAL FEATURES
    COLOURED SPECIAL STITCHING

Ferrari Financial Services provides a number of financing options including extended-term conventional financing. We are proudly the #1 Ferrari Financial Services dealership in the Southwest.

https://www.symbolcarsinc.com/used/ferrari/488_gtb/in-stock/2017-ferrari-488-gtb-houstonthe-woodlands-35223128

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

crinoid likes this.
  2. RyanFoH

RyanFoH Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2010
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ryan D
    SOLD THANK YOU

3. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    You guys have some clients with taste...what a spec!

RyanFoH likes this.
  4. RyanFoH

RyanFoH Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2010
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ryan D
    The new owner receives the 488 GTB tomorrow. He is a frequent FChatter and commenter. I'm very excited to get his reaction when viewing in person for the first time!

5. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    And a couple of us not so... o_O:eek::p LOL

RyanFoH likes this.
  6. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    It is me who gave in to the siren's song!!! This car is absolutely beautiful. Very well done. I was a bit worried that the crema interior would be too loud, but the whole spec works very well together. Even got a big thumbs up from my wife. I couldn't be more pleased.

Have to give a shout out to Ryan and the folks at Ferrari of Houston. The are a pleasure to deal with. Very easy transaction. They took care of everything. In my estimation, they had a reasonable price on the 488 and gave me a very fair price on my F12 trade. No hassles. No haggling. Delivered to my door.

I haven't had time to drive it yet. Cannot wait to try it out!!

7. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    You traded an F12 ? A V12 Ferrari is on my bucket list man !!!! Congratulations !!!

MDS

RyanFoH likes this.
  8. RyanFoH

RyanFoH Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2010
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ryan D
    We may be taking a liberty with a market premium when we remarket your F12... prior ownership history adds value!

9. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Yes, Mike. I did. [looking down kicking the dirt and shaking head in shame] I have always had mid-engined sports cars. I decided I wanted to try the F12 and I have to say I loved it. The power and torque is nothing short of mind blowing. It is very comfy inside. But it is a very different feel compared to the mid-engined cars - not bad, just different. Also, I am partial to the 4xx cars looks compared to the F12 - just my preference. However, I do have a new respect and love for the V12 cars. I will probably add an FF to the stable - those are the ultimate cruisers!!

uhn2000, mikesufka and RyanFoH like this.
  10. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    I would be very careful with that:cool::confused::rolleyes:

RyanFoH likes this.
  11. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Congrats! What a great color!!

I have had "bright white" leather interiors, so the one here looks quite calm and classy, to my eye.

slm likes this.