Finding old owners - 360 Spider | FerrariChat

Finding old owners - 360 Spider

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by MichaelWa, Nov 30, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MichaelWa

MichaelWa Rookie

Nov 16, 2018
    I’m trying to track down any previous owners of my 360 Spider reg LF53 SNX or JAM 150N

I know Ian Jamison of Solihull (in 2004) was the original owner.

Bit of a long shot but appreciate any guidance.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Newbury, Berkshire, England
    Full Name:
    John
    You can get a list of owners from DVLA.

3. jtremlett

jtremlett F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Not any more you can't.

4. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Newbury, Berkshire, England
    Full Name:
    John
    That's a pity. Do you know when / why they stopped doing this?

5. allandwf

allandwf Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2011
    Scotland UK
    You could ask on Clubscuderia, if you haven't already, it has a more UK bias.

6. jtremlett

jtremlett F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Yes, a great shame. I think it was stopped about the beginning of this year - claimed to be due to Data Protection...

7. jtremlett

jtremlett F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    As mentioned by John above, you used to be able to contact the DVLA with the appropriate form, pay the £5 fee and they would give you a copy of the details in their files for a car you own, including the names and addresses of all previous keepers. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case, making tracking down any history a lot harder. I am assuming you have the original owner from the warranty book but no copies of service paperwork/invoices that give any other names and addresses? I believe you are the sixth owner, presumably having purchased it from Graypaul Nottingham? It was previously sold by Dick Lovett's in October 2016. I do know the owner before that, in Scotland, between 2010 and 2016 but unfortunately I can't pass on the details (Data Protection...). I know it was in South London before that but that's all.

MichaelWa likes this.
  8. MichaelWa

MichaelWa Rookie

Nov 16, 2018
    Yes that is exactly the car! Would you be able to pass on my details to the owner to contact me please? I need their permission to get copies of old invoices for the work they had done and as mentioned data protection is preventing them sharing. [email protected] - I’d be really grateful for any support as I try to piece together the cars history - and to thank them for looking after the car, I feel very lucky that I found this car.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

9. V8TDF

V8TDF Rookie
    BANNED

May 2, 2014
    Stamford
    But you could give that owner the OPs details if he wants to pass it on ?