Max Verstappen | Page 56 | FerrariChat

Max Verstappen

Discussion in 'F1' started by CRG125, Aug 12, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    #1376 kizdan, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    Sorry, you just don't have a clue, do you? It isn't my opinion that it was an assault - it was an assault. By law. It's a FACT. Why do you think he has to do community service????

And what do Lewis' fans have to do with Max?!?! Who gives a crap about Lewis or his fans when discussing Max? This is a Max thread.

See my response above.

2. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    +1 Absolutely. Let's move on.

3. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    #1378 Ferrari 308 GTB, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  4. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    They only give those out to kids once they have committed about three million crimes including drugs, weapons and car theft..... I wouldn’t worry too much. Cops here won’t get out of their stations to get involved in a fight or crime of violence, they’ll leave you to it. Now, if you try to speed away in a car, the camera van cops will try to catch you, because then you are a true menace to the country........ lazy Bastards our cops here!

A group of four gypos tried to get into my property a while ago, I chased them with a hunting knife and lost them in the woods. The cops wouldn’t come, so I stayed up waiting for them while cleaning my shotgun the rest of the night. They did turn up a week later when they realised I was a shotgun licence holder, to try to intimidate me into handing my gun in because they were concerned the scum would come back, and didn’t want me to shoot them. I told them straight that as long as they are armed, and running at me, not away, I am allowed to shoot for self protection, and that my dogs would also have a say in it if they scale fences to get in. I’m surprised I didn’t get an ASBO!

stavura and Ferrari 308 GTB like this.
  5. Terra

Terra F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 16, 2004
    Gypos=Gypsies?

I'm trying to brush up on my Queen's English vernacular!

of2worlds likes this.
  6. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    YOU made it about the fans of Max (those with the orange glasses) and then you complain when one points out the similarities of them with the Lewis fans....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

stavura and daytona355 like this.
  7. Timstudio

Timstudio Karting

Jul 22, 2008
    NL
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Which law? American law? rotfl

8. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

The pushing happened in Brazil.
    Brazilian law.

9. Timstudio

Timstudio Karting

Jul 22, 2008
    NL
    Full Name:
    Tim
    #1384 Timstudio, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    Man, I love the internet. You just can't make up this stuff :D

I totally missed the part where VS got arrested, and was convicted in court. My bad. I see it all clearly now.

I looked up Brazilia + assault on youtube, and yes I clearly see the similarities with the VS vs Ocon dispute. I'm kinda chocked by my own ingnorance.

10. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    #1385 kizdan, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    DUH! We're talking about Max, aren't we? Once again, what does anything with Lewis and his fans have to do with a discussion about Max?!?!? o_O

11. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    Do yourself a favor, and look up the word "assault" in the dictionary. You'll be surprised to learn that an assault doesn't have to be physical at all, it can be verbal.

12. Timstudio

Timstudio Karting

Jul 22, 2008
    NL
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Oh my, i did and realised I got verbally assaulted being called a orange glassed fanboy. Although apparently against the law, I will take it as a man without further action. I will not let myself be temped to make grown up fchat members cry by trying to explain that my 4 year old daughters fight harder than max did. I am defeated, and will be licking my wounds (or something else, but that's private.)

ps, if you got time, look up brazilian (without assault) on the internet. Great stuff. Just make sure the misses isn't around unless you got a real cool misses.

daytona355 likes this.
  13. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Actually the whole of the F1 section here should be renamed "Lewis Hamilton F1 Chat"

14. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    The way he dominates the conversations here, yeah, that would be fair. Of course, he dominates the conversations because he dominates on the race tracks.

F2003-GA and Ferrari 308 GTB like this.
  15. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    So now you're going to whine about the word "assault" not meaning what you thought it did? For such a "he man", you sure act like a child. You really need to grow up.

16. Timstudio

Timstudio Karting

Jul 22, 2008
    NL
    Full Name:
    Tim
    No, i was whining about that word all along.

17. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    I don't think verbal assaults are against the law........it becomes against the law when a hand is laid upon another in anger, when it becomes physical. But I've only explained this 100 times already, yet for some on here, they just can't seem to accept reality.

I know that you want so badly for the word "assault" to only apply when it is violent, but it just doesn't. You can take your argument up with the good people at Websters. For now, you just come off looking like a fool.

18. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    In three (!!!) posts you were not talking about Max at all but his fans:
    So I think it is funny that the LH44 fraction calls others delusional and "in denial", that´s it.
    If you would have read the posts you would have seen that Lewis himself was never the theme...

19. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    Exactly

20. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    It is hopeless trying to have a discussion with you. So I am now done.

21. Timstudio

Timstudio Karting

Jul 22, 2008
    NL
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Yeah, well..actually it all started by me (on some others) saying this was not an assault. Then it got real boring by some trying to explain what an assault is. Let's just agree that you dislike VS and everybody that likes VS. I'm fine with that. You clearly are a very sensitive lad. I encourage that. Good for you, I really mean that. In the meanwhile Max will be Max and will be watching some very interesting racing on TV which I have been waiting for for years. Cheers!

daytona355 likes this.
  22. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    It has nothing to do with being sensitive, and everything to do about knowing what the meaning of a word is, and not basing an argument around not knowing the meaning. Do not patronize me. Do you now realize how foolish anyone who believes it wasn't an assault looks?

I don't like or dislike Max. I see his abilities, and have hopes that he will learn to race. If he can do that, he may very well go on to win multiple WCs. I hope he does.

23. Timstudio

Timstudio Karting

Jul 22, 2008
    NL
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Well, thats cool. You, clearly an expert in racing, are commenting on a boy, son of an ex F1 driver, who grew up in the paddock, has been racing since he was 4, multiple WC karting, youngest driver in F1, youngest winner in F1. Max will be thrilled by your encouraging words.

daytona355 likes this.
  24. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Oh... we had a discussion? I thought a discussion would require arguments but I did not see any on your side apart from calling others delusional ;)

daytona355 and Timstudio like this.
  25. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    Thank you for Max's resume, and your continual condescending words. They all mean absolutely nothing to me. Just a little tip moving forward - don't let ignorance make you look like a fool. The dictionary is your friend. People will take you more seriously that way.