This is what happens when you sell your cars to rich [] kids like these. | FerrariChat

This is what happens when you sell your cars to rich [] kids like these.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Dilusha, Dec 3, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dilusha

Dilusha Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2016
  2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    These young dudes again!?! If they made the dough legally to buys those cars, more power to them. Nice color coordination between their outfits and the cars.
    T

Caeruleus11 and paulchua like this.
  3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

They did- they are youtube celebrities... i always question though when they say i bought my dream car;) for me it was more i dreamt of a testarossa at 10; got it at 30... for them they dreamt of the pista yesterday and got it today;) big difference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    I have no idea who those people are, but I didn't realize the GT2 was such a large car. The 488 isn't that small either at least compared to 355.

F12KID likes this.
  5. Julia

Julia F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 22, 2014
    Houston
    My dad taught me not to sit on my car. Perhaps these young fellows lack a good father-figure in their lives.

UroTrash, Penguin, Thecadster and 4 others like this.
  6. ChipG

ChipG Formula 3

May 26, 2011
    Santa Monica, CA
    oh no, not these guys again

plastique999 likes this.
  7. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    agreed, if they made their money fair and square - I say congratulations and well done.

8. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Who are these guys?

9. 308 milano

308 milano F1 Veteran

Jan 15, 2007
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Kim
    #9 308 milano, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2018
    Spent ten minutes trying to think of a polite alternative word to use in place of *******s.

10. Portofino

Portofino Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2011
    Yorkshire UK / Switzerland/ Liguria ( Italy )
    Full Name:
    Portofino
    Think I recognise the road ,northern Italy near Turin ?
    Some nice roads in Piedmont.
    Like others don,t know the guys never knowingly seen them .

11. SCEye

SCEye F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2009
    Norcal - Peninsula
    Me three

Sounds like they made their money (based on others’ post) fair & square. I see no problem with how they treat their cars. Would it be better if they wrecked the cars on the track?

As long as they don’t hurt anyone, who are we to judge how they spend their money

F12KID, paulchua and Boomhauer like this.
  12. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

They did... its called you tube. Dougdemuro who highly annoys me did the same. A monetized video gives you 7k per million views, demuro for instance has like 4/5 million views a month for crappy video...instead of hating i decided to try too;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulchua and Jaguar36 like this.
  13. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

There must be two more annoying human beings somewhere on this planet ….. well, maybe not.

308 milano likes this.
  14. gt1995

gt1995 Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    This must be in western Maryland or nearby. They just picked up the GT2 in Pennsylvania this week after getting the Pista recently. They live in Maryland and their parents own a gymnastics facility a mile from my house. These two boys are known on the Internet as the Dobre Twins.

15. aaronrgonz

aaronrgonz Karting
    Miami 2018

Apr 17, 2018
    Full Name:
    Aaron Gonzales
    The grease levels on this picture are too much to handle.

16. sidtx

sidtx F1 Rookie
    Owner

Feb 9, 2014
    Frisco, Tx
    Full Name:
    Sid
    Looks like there is a truck in the background, about to give them an interesting experience!

Sid

17. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I thought the same but looked closer and its going away from them. If that's in the US the truck is on the wrong side of the road.

I guess unless that is a mirror image as those cars appear to be right hand drive.

18. Themaven

Themaven F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2014
    Eastdown
    Full Name:
    Darius
    Let's get this right, people on a Ferrari forum are criticising Ferrari owners for being showoffs?

I hope they enjoy their cars and continue to inspire their generation into buying the high performance marques we love, instead of sitting in the back of autonomous Apple cars. They've also done something with a GTR. Kids who spend money on high performance cars, renting them or buying them or whatever - that's what we all are at heart.

It was taken in the US, the picture has been flipped - look at the Ferrari logo, which is reversed.

19. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Agreed, I think also the photo makes sense with the added context. YouTube vloggers often have these eye-catching shots (standing on a car) to get more clicks and views, and hence revenue.

Age is irrelevant to their character, they had the initiative to take their love of cars and generate revenue, and I assume to pay for these cars. I see nothing wrong..we are after all not Communists.

Now if they did or things that endangered or was rude to others, then yes criticism is warranted but based on information so far - I only see a picture designed to get attention, - and they have succeeded yet again.

20. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    I don’t care how you earn your money, as long as it’s legal; and you can what you want with what you buy; but these two are just tools, it’s called respect, valuing property and having standards.

Lusso123, stavura and daytona355 like this.
  21. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I too am a capitalist so you are in good company. If they don't own these cars, definitely, agree it's a ********* move to mess with anybody's car!! I hope the real owners of these cars see this picture if so.

As far as aesthetic standards, (clothes and the composition of photo) - I agree it exudes garishness, but I think that was sort of the point, the fact it caught the OPs eye and we're discussing it now is exactly why their intention is to compose the photo as such,

22. Kevin Rev'n

Kevin Rev'n Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2009
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Meh....paddle shift cars! It would be tough to drive a stick with those cross training fat-soled shoes.

G. Pepper, Lusso123, ChipG and 2 others like this.
  23. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I still drive barefoot, even with my slimmest of shoes - the brake/gas pedal still to close. Great for heel and toe on track, not so much on the road. Not a complaint, love that Ferrari did that!

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  24. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    It is mirrored

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  25. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Obviously these poor kids have no money left for a proper hairdresser.

Marcel Massini