2013 FF at Ferrari of Austin | Page 3 | FerrariChat

2013 FF at Ferrari of Austin

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by LeoBRK, Nov 26, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ANOpax

ANOpax Formula 3

Jul 1, 2015
    The Netherlands
    I’m glad you like that combo. I think it’s the best.
    I’m not au fait with US pricing so I’ll let others chime in on that. Regarding your concern about it being too much for a daily drive, I don’t think it’ll be as violent as you fear. Your view will be of the dash and A pillars which are black with carbon and a red stripe across the lower dash. The stripe is not that wide so I think you’ll be fine. Your wheel is also black as are your carpets and foot wells. I agree that all red interiors are too much but whoever specced this interior judged it to perfection.

Here’s a photo of mine - it’s always an occasion Image Unavailable, Please Login and I never get bored of it. My leather is a bit darker than the one in the advert as it’s semi-aniline Maison Rosso.

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  2. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    I would also add that in my experience red interiors/ red details/ often photograph more harshly than they appear in real life.

3. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Gorgeous!!!

4. LeoBRK

LeoBRK Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Leonardo
    Gorgeous! I would definitely consider a red based interior, even for my daily use, especially the car in question. It was spec'd perfectly.
    But $160k for a 2012 with 15k, I could be wrong, but seems like that a bit high? I guess it may be worth having a discussion with the dealer to see where there at on the pricing

FerrariTexas and timjen88 like this.