What do you do? | FerrariChat

What do you do?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Trent J, Dec 23, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Trent J

Trent J Rookie

Aug 11, 2018
    Full Name:
    TRENT JUNKER
    Curious what people here do. Work and enjoyment.

I teach martial arts (8th Degree Black Belt in one style, ranks in others), and I own a small casting company (manufacturing mostly jewelry, and other small items in a variety of metals).

I have multiple vehicles, including 3 Corvettes, some motorcycles and quads. Wife rides her own quad and motorcycle, and has her own Vette. We like to play with all of those, and take small trips whenever we can. Work and those pretty much take up the days.

JJ likes this.
  2. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    I juggle

Skateboard

professional mancala player, pick up sticks and marbles

Dabble in profesional crastination

And I own a Honda Civic LX

Trent J and sasso1977 like this.
  3. sasso1977

sasso1977 Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2013
    long island ny
    Full Name:
    cesar
    well when i was a kid , just a little boy. i always wanted to be a dinosaur. i wanted to be a t-rex more than anything in the world.
    i would make my arms short and roamed the backyard.but i grew out of that.
    then i tried to join the family business, i come from a family of learned doctors. but that didn't work out.
    i briefly worked at the biggest helicopter leasing company on the western seaboard, you know
    snappin necks and cashin checks, just making bank. but got tired of that.
    Soooooooo
    now i just started a Global multi-media marketing company. we try to give people the tools they need to be successful.
    we dabble in music,sports. just recently we started doing kareoke , we have 3 bars and two more ready to sign up.
    If you guys want to find out more or maybe invest. look us up @Prestige worldwide.aol.do.net.
    in my spare time i enjoy practicing karate, playing the drums and other cool stuff.

Trent J likes this.
  4. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    LOL. Dude, anyone with an AOL address = instant success!

Boats and THOTS :)

sasso1977 likes this.
  5. sasso1977

sasso1977 Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2013
    long island ny
    Full Name:
    cesar
  6. JJ

JJ F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 6, 2010
    PA
    Full Name:
    For work, my partner (retired XO of SEAL Team Six and an absolutely incredible human being) and I have started...
    - Boutique consulting company (clients include AIG, HP, Disney, Verizon, and some smaller companies)
    - Govt contractor
    - Hedge fund that invests in Broadway and related productions

The above requires a lot of travel, so for fun it's all about quality time at home with the family. Wife, kids, dogs, and just enjoying being around them. Jigsaw puzzles, model rockets, and the kids' gymnastics and swimming keep us pretty well occupied. For fun on the road I like to go see the sights and have the experiences offered by the various cities I visit, and of course see the shows, but there's not as much time for that as I'd like.

Merry Christmas!

7. Continental AutoSports

Sponsor

Aug 22, 2006
    Hinsdale, IL
    Full Name:
    Bobby Williams / Parts Manager
    I brew my own beer, am an avid comic-book collecting junkie, and used to be a music & food "critic" for Examiner.com (do not click on hyperlink, not a valid site anymore) before they went belly up.

I am also the Assistant Parts Manager for Continental AutoSports and have been for the past 13 years.

8. VGM911

VGM911 Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    Have you tried the library (seriously)?

9. Jaguar36

Jaguar36 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2010
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    I think you're a spammer.

10. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    I drop the sticks that he picks up.
    I drive a Ferrari with a bumpersticker that says my other car is a mustang.

19633500GT likes this.
  11. lineaTesoro

lineaTesoro Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Dec 10, 2012
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Omar Fernandez
    I Design and manufacture Auto Accessories, Frp and Vacuum infused Carbon Fiber parts, CF repairs. Make Molds.
    Hobby business , Sell and repair Spanish Guitars, Classical & Flamenco , i hope to get back to constructing Guitars when time permits.

12. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    This is what i do.... Im a wanna be plumber.

Attached Files:

13. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS

I run a company that specializes in manually masturbating farm and zoo animals for artificial insemination. It may not sound glamorous but we have 1 bear, 2 tigers, and 2 lions that I can just walk into their cages. Better still, all but the bear have pushed me into a corner then turned to "protect" me when other staff come near their enclosures. I keep praying for a break in one day. Would make a great CNN story.

"Just in, several thugs torn to shreds when big cats rally to protect local animal husbandry doc."
    Image Unavailable, Please Login