1 Of 1 430 Scud Gated Manual Up For Grabs | FerrariChat

1 Of 1 430 Scud Gated Manual Up For Grabs

Discussion in '360/430' started by #PoweredbySpeedDigital, Mar 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BlacktopRacing

BlacktopRacing Formula Junior

Sep 18, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Dale
    I'm not on board with their claim it's worth so much more than anm factory Scuderia because it wasn't produced by Ferrari. Seeing as how it was built by aftermarket tuners, I'd say it is worth the sum of its parts at most. Some might even argue it is worth LESS than a factory Scuderia. In the end, like everything else, it is worth what a buyer is willing to pay. I, for one, would not pay a premium for an aftermarket one-off.

"On average you will have to pay two and a half times as much for a Scuderia as a standard F430. so they are pretty special. The one featured here however, is worth even more. So much more."

2. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    PLEASE!! STOP!!

I think I can speak for more than a few people when I say that I am OVER this car and it's "creators", along with it's rumors and hype....and the suspicious posters with very few posts (you have 2 [two] total at the time this was was created) is getting a bit predictable. If I never had to hear about this ridiculous display of arrogance again, I'd be good. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

3. bellwilliam

bellwilliam Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2014
    didn't the car sold at an auction for $200k? and they are now asking $390k? what am I missing here.......

f355spider likes this.
  4. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    The shop basically "doubled down" by being the high bidder at auction. Rather than cut their losses, they bought it back and still trying to recover their costs. I'll admit I'm getting tired of the constant pimping of this car both here, on YouTube and Ferrari pages on Facebook. It's an interesting exercise and kudos to Art for doing it....but I'm over it...move on.

5. bellwilliam

bellwilliam Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2014
    what a business model !!! buy your own car back at auction, then priced it for twice as much !!! why didn't I think of that ......

6. ///Art

///Art Karting
    BANNED

Oct 15, 2014
    2:36 at cota on street tires. Love the flame keep it coming...

driller1 and Booker like this.
  7. ///Art

///Art Karting
    BANNED

Oct 15, 2014
    #8 ///Art, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    Btw. All the bigs guys that are driving it... love it.. so the haters will keep on hating and its cool..

And the last guys who wrote the article own this forum. Lol what a KuWinkieDink.

I ecourage you all to come drive it than criticize. Pm me.

The funniest part was when Glen drove it and passed all 6 488's lmao. Going into a corner "we have to let him know we are here" lol

driller1 and Booker like this.
  8. Mikael-F360

Mikael-F360 Formula Junior

Apr 3, 2017
    Finland
    Full Name:
    Mikael E.
    I would come over for a test drive for sure! If I didn't live across the atlantic...

one4torque likes this.
  9. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    Why are there so many haters here about this car? Its a very unique labor of love, this company built something many have dreamt of..i don't get why the negativity and smart alec comments all the time- Appreciate the car for what it is, and surely this car is worth more than a factory model because its the only example made and made properly.

Some of you people really need to get the chip off your shoulders. The builder even lets people drive it and enjoy it, you may just notch it up as "Market" but from what i can see is he is a true enthusiast & enjoys letting others share in the experience.

PS: This car should be sold on BAT that is the perfect platform for it IMO.

10. ty423

ty423 Karting

Jun 9, 2015
    Socal OC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    I'm actually glad someone has converted at regular F430 and a Scuderia to get all the necessary experience under their belt for the future conversions. I myself have contacted them to inquire about converting my F430. I do miss driving a manual and still rather have my car with all the mods I've put on rather then sell and buy another for +$50k

driller1, one4torque and 360trev like this.
  11. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    This car has quite the history here and fb Ferrari groups, it started out for many as "ooh ahh" but quickly turned ugly after the shop that did the conversion got involved. Insults, ridiculous claims, shady business practices, etc., and the fact that it keeps popping up on the forum like a rash from "new" posters that have "discovered" this car gets old. Trust me, it's not completely unfounded.

bellwilliam, Flea7 and rennspeed like this.
  12. cpep

cpep Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2017
    new york
    Full Name:
    CHARLIE
    I still don'd understand why this car gets everyone's panties in a bunch. He converted his car not yours. As far as price I'm sure he has a lot of money in the conversion with the learning curve involved. The fact that new oem Ferrari parts for the conversion are probably hard if not impossible to get. In the end as of now it's one of one and may stay that way. I personally think it's pretty cool and if I didn't I doubt he would give a crap so I would keep my opinion to myself.

13. rennspeed

rennspeed Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 4, 2007
    Full Name:
    Rennspeed
    #14 rennspeed, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    It's not about the car but the guy who did the conversion that rubs people the wrong way, if this was done by a known, reputable master Ferrari tech then I think the response would be different. If I am a betting man, and I am, this car is not going to be sold anytime soon.

This is also the gentleman that tried to sell a converted 6 speed manual F430 here and on BaT without disclosing that it was a converted manual.

14. 360+Volt=Prius

360+Volt=Prius Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2013
    Western Mass
    Full Name:
    Raimondo
    Shouldn’t this thread be in the sales section? Seems like an advertisement to me.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

KC360 FL likes this.
  15. Flea7

Flea7 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 25, 2010
    PNW
    Full Name:
    SKIM
    I can put a gold curb feelers on my F430 and call it one of one.

Your understanding and statement on one of one is skewed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Skippr1999 likes this.
  16. imahorse

imahorse F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2017
    WI
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    Nobody is bothered it was converted. Some of the shop owner's associates went on a Facebook Ferrari group acting all high and mighty bragging about how amazing they are for doing "what everyone said couldn't be done" when nobody said it couldn't be done. They then called all of us idiots who didn't believe their claim that it would fetch over a million dollars at the auction. I like the build idea. Hell, I might even try to do it myself someday. However acting like a walking Napoleon complex is where there are issues. That level of arrogance is completely unnecessary.

17. ///Art

///Art Karting
    BANNED

Oct 15, 2014
    I can't control what others do. That person is sensitive and a bit edgy, I did apologize on their behalf. But you are blowing it a tad bit out of proportion.

driller1, F1Spider and 360trev like this.
  18. imahorse

imahorse F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2017
    WI
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    Those are literally the things they said and the numbers they quoted. From what I have seen you personally haven't engaged in any of that and you are right, you can't control what others say and do, but they were representing your company and despite their terrible behavior are still part of your company.

driller1, ///Art and bellwilliam like this.
  19. Booker

Booker Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Miami 2018

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    What are they selling? It may sound crazy but we encourage our sponsors to engage with the community, despite how unwelcoming it can be :eek:;)

G. Pepper and Tarek307 like this.
  20. 360+Volt=Prius

360+Volt=Prius Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2013
    Western Mass
    Full Name:
    Raimondo
    Oh, I didn’t realize european auto group was a sponsor. So having two threads advertising the same car for sale is ok for a sponsor? Maybe they should be combined.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

21. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    The sponsor is not the shop or SCUD owner, it's Speed Digital. Seems they are promoting the site.

aaronrgonz and Booker like this.
  22. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    This new sponsor runs a website that posts buy and sell ads. They also do stories on specific cars for promotion purposes. This post linked to a story they published on their own website. I would imagine they are being compensated for their article, and promotion they are doing on Fchat. From their webpage: "Whether you’re a collector looking to buy, sell, or trade, an enthusiast looking for some good reading, or a specialty dealer in need of a new website or dealer management & marketing solutions, Motorious.com powered by Speed Digital is all you need." As a sponsor they can obviously post ads, but this is posted as "news worthy" when it is simply an another ad for the car, which we are all well aware of. Perhaps it should be listed in the dealer ads section instead?

23. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    This is now the partner of FCHAT (my understanding)

Booker and f355spider like this.
  24. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Okay I checked, they are part of the Motorsportnetwork, which owns Ferrarichat, and 21 other websites. Most of the "news" on Ferrarichat are links to their other sites.

Booker likes this.