California T - How to tell if the car has premium Hifi - SNDB | FerrariChat

California T - How to tell if the car has premium Hifi - SNDB

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by XSpeed, May 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. XSpeed

XSpeed Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2019
    Full Name:
    SX
    Hello,

What would be the easiest way to tell visually if the California T has the upgraded audio?

Are there any visual hints present which I can use to find out without opening the door covers?

So far the only item I have seen is the Quantum Logic option in the entertainment system sound options. I don't know whether it is unique to upgraded audio or just comes when Apple Carplay is present, or whether it is always there, though.

Thank you.

2. Chizz

Chizz Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2017
    Atlanta
    Hi bud! My Cali has the upgraded system. It has the apple CarPlay and the Quantum Logic. I’m not sure it has to have the apple CarPlay since it is a separate option.

3. XSpeed

XSpeed Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2019
    Full Name:
    SX
    Ok great, so if a Cali T owner without premium sound and without apple carplay could comment, we have a conclusive test about the Quantum Logic whether it is premium audio specific.

4. odellicour

odellicour Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 15, 2019
    Brussels
    Full Name:
    Olivier Dellicour
    Quantum logic is part of the upgraded system. No sticker on mine but the option shows up when connected to the Ferrari computer.

Andrew Pour and Chizz like this.