SF90 Stradale - YES/NO/MAYBE | Page 3 | FerrariChat

SF90 Stradale - YES/NO/MAYBE

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by Ferrari 308 Vetro, May 29, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

The new SF90 Stradale -

1. I ordered one

16.1%
  2. I will order one

9.4%
  3. I’m considering

14.2%
  4. No sorry, nothing for me

35.1%
  5. I would if I could

20.3%
  6. Waiting for a preowned one

5.0%
  1. 4th_gear

4th_gear F1 Rookie

Jan 18, 2013
    Full Name:
    Michael
    1000 HP is simply not useable on public roads but a NA V8 mated to suitably-configured hybrid motors would have been much better and enjoyable 100% of the time you drive the car. This car is basically a bragging rights response to new cars like those from AM and MAC. The car could also have taken a more dramatic departure from the 458/488 look.

DGPF and PA Wolfpacker like this.
  2. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    not for me . not in love with the looks and for me I like the non-turbo Ferrari sound...although I really like the looks of the Pista so that ..just not in love with the sounds ....

DGPF, Roland1688 and tekaefixe like this.
  3. Ferrari 308 Vetro

Ferrari 308 Vetro F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2012
    Austria
    After the presentation today, my guess- the SF90 Stradale will be „sold out“ end of next week!

4. F458Spider

F458Spider Karting

Apr 12, 2015
    Ferrari is milking the 458 designa and have worn it out. What a disgrace. The back end from the end of the side window on back is horrible. Lines go flat and fat. Bulges too much from front of rear tire up to over the scoops. Top starting at back window (with NO visibility) is flat and complicated with too many layers. Back half looks like a Bugatti. Doesn't look nimble and clean like the 458 or 328. Rear looks like it's a smiling cartoon. Where is Pininfarina when you need them? It's like Pininfarina desinged the front half and an intern designed the back half. Total failure. They pushed the existing design way too far. You don't come out with a "more affordable" electric and not look as good as the La Ferrari. Fire the design department and start over.

Monsieur Yoge, DGPF, Ohanoune and 3 others like this.
  5. sidewalk

sidewalk Rookie

Oct 6, 2018
    Ontario/New York
    Full Name:
    SM
    #55 sidewalk, May 31, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
    Someone pass this to Ferrari HQ....have them call 1-800-Pininfarina. Make sure tell them to send an apology letter and few gifts.
    Based on pictures looks like someone visited Novitec and Neuspeed shops and added everything they could find on 488.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

6. Frozakimi

Frozakimi Rookie

Jul 3, 2016
    This car certainly has the performance which can outperform its rival, especially McLaren. However, I believe Ferrari is trying to push the limit on the price, with SP1/2 and now SF90. I believe Apple is one of the first trying to push the limit on its sales price on iPhone, which doesn’t seem to work out very well. Therefore, only the time can tell wether this strategy works for Ferrari or not.

DGPF and tomc like this.
  7. Jazagy

Jazagy Rookie

Jul 28, 2018
    Incredible how they can make so many things difference and keep the car looking the same in such effect that 95% of people will not noticebany major difference in presence and appearance

8. ChalStrad

ChalStrad Formula 3

Jan 22, 2004
    Lausanne Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Peter Mann
    1000 maybe not but the 963 of my LaFerrari most definitely is! The big difference is that the LaF is gorgeous while this thing is as ugly as the F1 car it is named after and it just isn’t a Ferrari. The dash looks like it fell out of a Range Rover (which is ok on a Range Rover - until it goes wrong...)

RIP Ferrari

Monsieur Yoge, DGPF, -CD- and 7 others like this.
  9. sidewalk

sidewalk Rookie

Oct 6, 2018
    Ontario/New York
    Full Name:
    SM
    DGPF and Ohanoune like this.
  10. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    x100

DGPF and sidewalk like this.
  11. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    Where are your pictures you were posting?

12. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    Irrelevant car, transitional technology. New all electric stuff from currently unheard of manufacturers will make this look old hat.

Monsieur Yoge, DGPF and F458Spider like this.
  13. Ferrari 308 Vetro

Ferrari 308 Vetro F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2012
    Austria
    Any more votings?

14. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    :eek:
    Strong words coming from you...I’m a bit surprised.

15. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    When you know it’s all electric soonish I find it hard to get excited, maybe am fatigued !

DGPF and italiafan like this.
  16. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    NEWSFLASH

Ferrari announces the F90 is sold out for eternity since 1969

17. George330

George330 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2009
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    George
    This seems to be the SF90 hate section... 65 posts. Over on the love section (SF90 Photo and news thread) there’s 846 posts... I think that should tell you how buyers are voting!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  18. BarryK

BarryK Formula 3

Dec 17, 2016
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Barry K
    Then again, the current voting on this thread is 40% saying no. May be that tells you a bit more.

DGPF likes this.
  19. Thecadster

Thecadster F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 27, 2017
    I think the “no” category probably has some spillover from the “can’t” category. In fact, I probably belong in a special sub-category of “I will, but probably shouldn’t”. Plus, it’s fairly early. No pricing and no firm delivery timelines are available yet. Ultimately, this poll while interesting, is hardly scientific.

20. George330

George330 Formula 3

Oct 19, 2009
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    George
    Don’t think so. Like any poll, the way you ask the question matters the most. I think it would be more representative to ask “do you like the car” and allow people to vote Yes/No/Neutral. ‚”Nothing for me” is a very ambiguous answer.
    The final test comes when one sees the orderbook. I am very close to 2 main dealers who are friends and usually tell me the truth. Both are seeing an order frenzy in the last 2 days.

21. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    Is it only me or Ferrari has a lot of stock full of 488s and has to get rid off them!?

DGPF, tekaefixe and crinoid like this.
  22. sidewalk

sidewalk Rookie

Oct 6, 2018
    Ontario/New York
    Full Name:
    SM
    Here the question was asked and people are reacting. The other thread is general discussion. Are you saying in that thread 846 posts are all positive?

It’s a NO for me.

I’m biased in V12s favour but if I had to choose here; Pista all the way.

showme1946 likes this.
  23. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    You don't like it, we get it. Can we move on now? :)

stavura likes this.
  24. sidewalk

sidewalk Rookie

Oct 6, 2018
    Ontario/New York
    Full Name:
    SM
    Thank you for recognizing now sit down :)

DGPF likes this.
  25. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    The only people who could tell me to sit down where my parents, my primary school teachers, my superior Officers in the Army, and the Judge, when I had the unfortunate encounter with a Gatso a few years ago. Certainly not you though.