Nice time and packed lot at FoNE this morning | FerrariChat

Nice time and packed lot at FoNE this morning

Discussion in 'New England' started by audi_328, Jun 9, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    Bradley C and tomc like this.
  2. philS

philS Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2008
    Metrowest MA
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Which 355 were you? We were in the middle row (2nd pic) preventing anyone else from getting out :D

I got there at 10 and I was surprised to see it full already!

3. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    We got there around 10:15, they were directing traffic around back of the building as there was no more room out front...so were were at the top of the ramp that goes up behind the building near where the BBi was.

Full house yesterday for sure, next time I'll get there earlier!

4. Bradley C

Bradley C Rookie

Jan 6, 2019
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Bradley C
    #4 Bradley C, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    I was the white Cali T with blue interior with the top down that was parked in front of all the cars not far from the entrance. I got there at 10:07 a.m. and got one of the last spots. Next time I'll get there much earlier. I wonder when they're going to do it again?

I had no idea that there would be that many cars and people there. Does anyone know how many cars were there? Maria said that she didn't know, but maybe 120. I didn't talk to many people because it was kind of overwhelming.

It was cool to see Ernie Boch Jr. there and to meet Federica Sereni, head of the Italian consulate in Boston. It was also cool when when it was time to leave with about 100 spectators on the side of the road waiting for you to peel out, which of course you have to do because you're pulling out onto a highway with oncoming traffic.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

audi_328 and tomc like this.
  5. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    I talked to one of the staff there and they said they do something like 4 or 5 of these over the summer. I'd imagine they'd post about it on their Facebook page; I found out about it through the FCA events page as they did a GP viewing after the C&C and that was listed in the FCA calendar.

We planned on arriving 930-945, but stopped for breakfast so didn't arrive til 1015 or so...sticking to plan A next time.

Nice Cali!

Bradley C likes this.