Mick Schumacher | Page 16 | FerrariChat

Mick Schumacher

Discussion in 'F1' started by daytona355, Aug 23, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Lolololol... you made my day :D

fil, stavura, Bas and 1 other person like this.
  2. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Sometimes I find it sooooo very difficult to hold back on posting Hehehehe

Please note that the views expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect nor imply that they are those of FChat or its affiliates. They are personal reflections only

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

furoni likes this.
  3. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    What did I say that is incorrect? Mick Schumacher is 15th and he hasn't shown that he's anything special. Lewis Hamilton had one of the finest lower formula records ever and he is now five times going on six time WDC. Is there anything incorrect in that statement?

who's the realest and who's hyperbolic?

4. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    you think you could keep up with Hamilton?! ROFLMAO! Better yet have mick challenge Hamilton that will be a real laugh... HAHAHA!

cairns likes this.
  5. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Maybe we should make a seperate Lewis Hamilton cheering section where only a few members can mutually gratificate each other.

Quite how they made this thread about hamilton I'll never know, their trolling knows no bounds.

TifosiUSA, kes7u, stavura and 2 others like this.
  6. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Some people will always see him through rose-tinted glasses anyway, because of the name.
    Someone even called a 5th place BRILLANT in his honour! Others already see him in F1 next year !!!
    No pressure ...
    Young Schu would be better left alone to develop at his own pace and take it from there.

7. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    I think everybody will be able to keep up with Lewis because I am quite sure he will be missing (again)... I bet he is on hollidays to recover from the tough times he had lately and to give his very best for the best fans in the world (no, not those at Goodwood)...

@daytona355 : maybe I find the time to say hello, I will PM you....

Bas and daytona355 like this.
  8. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Excellent Pete, well get an espresso!

Bas likes this.
  9. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Thank you both for proving my point.

cairns likes this.
  10. schumacherf2006

schumacherf2006 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2010
    Full Name:
    Chris
    We get to hear a circle jerk every race. Keeping them to a thread is a great idea

kes7u, stavura, Bas and 1 other person like this.
  11. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    What point? That we will both be at goodwood, and might meet for a coffee? Explain, cos it’s not clear from your posts, certainly where goodwood comes in

P.Singhof and Bas like this.
  12. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    Seems like Mick Schu is very similar to Stroll.

ATBNM3 likes this.
  13. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    You mean with illegal traction control and by knocking out the opponent in the last race in 1994?

14. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Nonsense. I always liked Ralf. Great driver who won his races clean and fair.

ATBNM3 likes this.
  15. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Oh please. So a few cheap tricks in 1 season undermines all his performances? Utter **** and you know it.

16. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I was trying to match the quality of the comment I replied to. :p

BTW: If you thought that comment was offensive, maybe the Newey book isn't for you. He sure takes no prisoners in discussing the 94 season.

ATBNM3 and Senna1994 like this.
  17. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I note you didn’t like the quality of the comment I made, hence this? What was wrong with me wishing Mick well? You realise I you aren’t the god of all that is f1 don’t you? In my opinion, Michael is the greatest ever driver in the history of f1, and will likely remain so. I don’t think anyone will ever consider your opinion any more informed than mine is, don’t you agree?

18. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

Sadly the definition of "Illegal" is open for debate with the FIA these days.
    I remember MS being disqualified for a plank that had worn down too far.
    Now they let you run trick wheels but despite them not being "legal" they allow you to keep the WDC points anyway.

furoni, Bas, stavura and 2 others like this.
  19. Patrick Dixon

Patrick Dixon Formula 3

Mar 27, 2012
    UK
    Maybe it was because I own a Ferrari, and have done for 35 years?

ATBNM3 likes this.
  20. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    #395 daytona355, Jun 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    Cool, I bought my first when I was 30, on my birthday, and have owned 60 exotics so far, but I always come back to a Ferrari, they can’t be beaten for culture. Makes me wake up those Sicilian genes. Improves my clothes, my style, and the banter with the girls goes up a few notches from mere good to legend!

I notice you are in the UK, maybe we should meet up and validate each other’s inclusion to the ‘owners’ part of the forum. There are so few here from the UK and we never seem to get around to meeting

Please note that the views expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect nor imply that they are those of FChat or its affiliates. They are personal reflections only

Patrick Dixon likes this.
  21. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Ok, apart from the usual jerking off on his stats on every single occasion, what exactly have the "achievements" of Lewis to do with wether Mick will come to F1 or not? There are drivers like Button and Rosberg with less "achievements" before F1 still able to beat Lewis on same material, Button even on a three-year comparison.
    Why do you think that you have to make every single thread about the "achievements " of your buddy???
    And yet you say others sound like a broken record...hilarious

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

TifosiUSA, SimCity3 and daytona355 like this.
  22. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Nothing wrong with worshiping your idol. What irked me was

We're discussing Mick Schumacher here, not his dad. I have nothing against the guy and wish him well and because he wants to go to F1 it is worthwhile discussing his development here. Or the lack or slow progress thereof. Then you chime in and turn this into a thing of jealousy. I'm not jealous of Mick in the least (Think about it for a moment, would you want that life given what he witnessed with his father and the current conditions? Not for a minute for all the $ and glory in the world). I never had ambitions to become a F1 driver. I think it sucks when you take a factual discussion into an emotional mudfest.

william and ATBNM3 like this.
  23. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    #398 daytona355, Jun 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    I don’t see a need for people on here to knock the guy and suggest he is only there because of who his dad is. He is out there risking himself racing FOR his dads memory and his own interest.

To be honest, You can’t expect to indicate that my post was in some way inferior to you and then think I won’t comment about such a statement. I thought I was very careful in my post and didn’t get carried away like I might have done, merely defended myself

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever It’s easier to apologise than it is to ask permission

stavura and Bas like this.
  24. ATBNM3

ATBNM3 Formula 3

Nov 17, 2003
    Sunny Isles
    Full Name:
    Don Jackson II
    Because he's never proven himself to be worthy. So far Mick doesn't deserve a seat in F1.

william likes this.
  25. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    So does Justin Bieber....is he a member?