FORMULA 1 MYWORLD GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH 2019: RACE ▄▀▄▀ SPOILERS ▀▄▀▄ | Page 26 | FerrariChat

FORMULA 1 MYWORLD GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH 2019: RACE ▄▀▄▀ SPOILERS ▀▄▀▄

Discussion in 'F1' started by SPEEDCORE, Jun 29, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    There is no one at ferrari acting like a headless chicken, and in comparison, Merc has to redesign a radiator so they don’t lose ONE race. Ferrari are currently developing a replacement CAR with a different Aero solution essentially to resolve their isssues, in the hope they win ONE race.... there’s the difference. If anyone was in Mercs shoes they’d be just as calm if they lost a single race. It’s arrogance in actual fact for them to make such a fuss just because they missed one result, who give s a ****, it was a relief for most fans that they finally didn’t have the same couple of dorks on the podium

ingegnere likes this.
  2. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

He looks like someone woke him up from a deep sleep, said stand here, and a flash went off!

3. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Looks like he’s having an incident in his trousers and the girls are trying to cover him up for decency

Jeronimo GTO and daytona355 like this.
  4. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    The guy is just too cool.... easily the funniest personality on the grid

Sharknose likes this.
  5. Isobel

Isobel F1 World Champ

Jun 30, 2007
    On a Wave's Chicane
    Full Name:
    Is, Izzy for Australians
    And we needed to keep interest in the series we’re going to win anyway so we developed this storyline.

daytona355 and 375+ like this.
  6. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Mercedes are not stupid... they know when they are winning EVERYTHING and people leave the FIA and Liberty HAVE to do something about it, so Mercedes might try to win with the least efforts to keep the current regulations going...
    It fits into this picture that there was ZERO complain about Lewis penalty, something very unusual in F1. Normally EVERYBODY complains when penalized...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

stavura, daytona355 and Isobel like this.
  7. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    +1 agree

daytona355 and Isobel like this.
  8. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    Funny how Mercedes and Hamilton are accused of absolutely everything, destroying F1, cheating, manipulating opinions, no deserving their success and all other crimes Under the sun, simply because they are good at their job and keep winning.

werewolf likes this.
  9. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    If the hat fits......

stavura likes this.
  10. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

This argument applies to every team that has dominated F1 series. Im happy to dont subscribe to this. I love F1. Im happy Im alive to watch it and have been treated superbly at the races I attend with the dear people I know. I refuse to label a team as bad for winning. This is absurd.

spotja, werewolf and william like this.
  11. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

I think you and me have the right non-partisan attitude.
    I have been following F1 for close to 6 décades now, and seen seen teams going up, and down, and some out.
    Same for drivers I have seen join F1 and have different fortunes, some make a long and good career, some are spat out very quickly.
    You have to be open minded, or you miss the thrill of this sport.
    No team, and no driver are bigger than F1.