Would you like Alonso back on the grid next year? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Would you like Alonso back on the grid next year?

Discussion in 'F1' started by Igor Ound, Jul 12, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

?

1. Yes

50 vote(s)
    61.7%
  2. No

31 vote(s)
    38.3%
  1. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    "I'll have a jockey, and make it short one"

2. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    maybe as a grid girl...not

3. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Question is, who wants him? Attitude is extremely important, not just talent.

william likes this.
  4. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Exactly !!
    Who wants a driver who humiliates his employer, who ridicules his sponsors, who spreads rumours, who uses the media to his advantage, who asks for some staff to be sacked, who refuses to communicate with the other driver, who tries to influence his manager and who constantly takes the piss?

Remy Zero likes this.
  5. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

Are you talking about Elton again? You know, publishes his telemetry data when beaten by his teammate, smashes up his prep room when the team let his teammate pit first, doesnt turn up for meet and greets unless it suits him, threatens publicly to leave the team when he loses, rags on individuals within the team to deflect blame from himself for losing races, plays the race card with stewards (Monaco, the ‘maybe it’s cos I is black’ comment when he got a well deserved sanction), lies to scrutinisers, crashes in the pitlane with stationary cars...... the list goes on

See...... open goal, someone has to score, and it is always going to be me! Forza Ferrari