Hammy more than a bit butt-hurt over Hockenheim | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Hammy more than a bit butt-hurt over Hockenheim

Discussion in 'F1' started by pilotoCS, Aug 1, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hocakes

Hocakes Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2010
    FL
    FIFY

2. bmwracer

bmwracer Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2004
    Toronto
    This thread should be closed , it is derailed in the first place and is out of hand .

william likes this.
  3. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    "Alledged medical problem"? What the **** is wrong with you William. I have no words. Sickening comment.

4. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    William, I stand corrected. You're right, you did not make fun.

william likes this.
  5. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    At this point really 2 possibilities.

1) He does have cancer, and william is wrong
    2) He made it up, and Sid is a liar

I can't judge or say since I can't verify.

Let's steer the conversation back to Hamilton and how much you either hate or love him. I don't think we'll be able to settle the question about one's health condition.

Bas likes this.
  6. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas

A true champion knows how to lose as well as win.

Lewis does not. I hope Netflix puts the show on AND includes the message from Lewis begging to retire the car.

nsxrebel, stavura, 375+ and 2 others like this.
  7. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Quite funny how Lewis says now he's not sick anymore AND that he's the better driver of them all, he gets beaten by not only his teammate but also the guy he pointed out wasn't as good as him

RobertJRB and daytona355 like this.
  8. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I know sid outside of fchat and he has the big C.

stavura, 375+, P.Singhof and 2 others like this.
  9. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Thanks Bas Jaski,

Well @william either both Bas Jaski and Sid are lying, or it's the real deal.

I'm not a fan of banning folks, so let's steer the discussion back to hatred or love for Hamilton (let him have it) - but please refrain from insulting members.

Bas likes this.
  10. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Well Paul, don’t forget, I expect an apology from Billy for the personal attack on my character.

11. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

That is also correct !

12. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    :)

13. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I can't force any member to apologize to another (would probably be empty anyways), but for what it's worth it seems like you are fully vindicated, and it certainly puts william in an awkward situation.

14. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Couldn’t happen to a more deserving person

stavura and P.Singhof like this.
  15. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

So, I’ll start the ball rolling...... I can’t stand Elton because he is so undeserving of the accolades he achieves, because they are down to the car. Germany showed that he is not some driving god, he is no better than any other driver from the top five out there, unlike the proper heroes of f1 like Michael and Senna who outperformed the rest by a massive margin. Stick him in a different car, he’d be getting the mediocre results those cars get now, he isn’t capable of dragging a performance out, christ, he’d be begging to park it every race judging by the radio transmissions when he is losing at Mercedes.

Two things would be good - 1, red bull provide max with a car that can genuinely challenge the Mercedes, we would see Elton getting beaten by the challenger and his run of wins and poles would be ended. 2- if that doesn’t happen, Max go to Mercedes for next year, and we would see Elton in the same equipment handed his ass on a plate by Max once he’d had a chance to acclimatise, I’m thinking probably a couple test sessions. Of course, Toto may we’ll put the gremlins into Max’s car to make it a fairer fight that Elton has a chance in, but imagine if he doesn’t, and Mercedes have to invest a lot to get max, fireworks, tears, and a end of season (maybe mid season) retirement on the cards for Elton. Having a butler, and having a team mate obligated by the team management to move over (Rosberg) is very different to lil max turning up and waxing his candle!

stavura and SimCity3 like this.
  16. Phil~

Phil~ F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2013
    Potomac, Maryland
    How exactly is he undeserving?

He wins races. These last two races show that even with the "best" car it is not as easy it sounds.

I will never understand Hamilton hate.

ktu and william like this.
  17. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    Hate is irrational, and a negative feeling.

18. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I don’t remember stating that I hated Elton. I said he is undeserving, and explained it throughly. If you’d like to offer an alternative view, please do, but don’t put words in my mouth. If I don’t want to recognise him as anything other than a tool, that’s my prerogative to do so. I hold several drivers skills head and shoulders above his. None of us have said he is crap, we have all agreed he is good, but he isn’t great, and that’s proven every time his car isn’t the best on the grid, when he chokes and threatens to park it, and always always wants to try to lay the blame at someone else’s door, never his own

Going to apologise for your offensive comments earlier?

stavura likes this.
  19. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    So you gonna ignore all previous races this year and say Lewis is not great because he crashed(but still finished) in Germany. That's judging a driver by one race. Name a F1 great who has not crashed.
    Second, did you forget the rules around here? If Max or any other driver go to the dominant Mercedes and win a championship, that will instantly terminate them from being a great or having talent

william likes this.
  20. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Who said I would call max a great? Elton’s performance in Germany highlighted how normal he is, hence, not a great, don’t like my opinion, I don’t care

Bas likes this.
  21. ktu

ktu F1 Rookie

May 30, 2012
    Shumacher's crash in China highlighted him as being normal, don't like my opinion, I don't care

fer312t and william like this.
  22. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Schumi is a true great, Elton is just crap. Schumi could drive rings around Elton and Elton wouldn’t know which way he went. The greatest ever driver, and the greatest ever team along with him

I can’t wait to watch max and anyone else beating Elton when the Mercedes performance is matched, he will turn into a massive cry baby and retire - he’s an absolute loser

Jeronimo GTO, Bas, Jakuzzi and 2 others like this.
  23. Nortonious

Nortonious Formula 3

Sep 20, 2018
    TX
    you may be right. If the potential of failing to get another WDC gets high enough he might not even try, instead choosing to go out "on top" and such. The decision to not allow the Netflix coverage of a disappointing German GP result IMHO really speaks to his vanity, ego, and fragility. A resurgent Honda-powered Red Bull with Max at the wheel and a pesky emboldened Bottas just might expose more chinks in the armor. I just wish Seb or Charles were applying more pressure, but so be it. It all makes for some interesting side stories.

Jeronimo GTO and daytona355 like this.
  24. Jakuzzi

Jakuzzi Formula 3

Mar 26, 2005
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    ALL great champions. NOT LH44 ;)

25. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003