Jacksonville Cars & Coffee | FerrariChat

Jacksonville Cars & Coffee

Discussion in 'Florida' started by The4DA, Sep 11, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. The4DA

The4DA Karting

Aug 31, 2018
    GA
    Full Name:
    RC
    Is anyone going to the cars & coffee in Jacksonville this Sat, Sept 14th? Thinking about attending. Just curious if anyone here goes.

2. CaptOharry

CaptOharry Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2009
    Green Cove Spgs FL
    Full Name:
    Harry Welch
    I'm thinking about it,been before pretty good turnout a little bit of everything.

The4DA likes this.
  3. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    I’ve never been, despite it being a mile from my house.

Is it worth it? Standing in a parking lot on a hot day staring at Camaros and Challengers isn’t my idea of a good time

4. The4DA

The4DA Karting

Aug 31, 2018
    GA
    Full Name:
    RC
    Ok. Thanks. It did look like a little bit of everything shows up from the photos I've seen online. I have family there and I may be going to visit. I was considering driving my car down and checking it out.

5. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
  6. malex

malex Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2007
    FL
    If you or any other local FChatters make it to the Ponte Vedra auto show in Nocatee, I'll be there with my Alfa 4C spider. So stop by and say hi. If not near my car, I'll be walking around and likely the only guy there wearing a gray t-shirt with an Alfa Montreal on the front. PV Chamber of Commerce will be sending an email to participants late Sat afternoon if they decide to reschedule due to the weather forecast. I'll post here whatever I learn.

Fwiw, I've been to the Jax cars & coffee only 2x. I haven't been since they relocated the venue from the Florida Times-Union parking lot to The Avenues . The last time I attended, there must have been ~200 Mustangs, Corvettes, Camaros and Challengers, with the remaining 50 or so cars being "other" makes/models. But I've had friends say it can be very good.

GuyIncognito likes this.
  7. Gofastr

Gofastr Karting

Jan 7, 2019
    climb likes this.
  8. The4DA

The4DA Karting

Aug 31, 2018
    GA
    Full Name:
    RC

I was thinking of going to the show in Noctaee on sunday as my sister lives in Noctatee. The high rain chance will probably have my bring my daily instead of the 430 since I would be driving from GA to visit.

Nice. Looking at the forecast at this moment, I might hold off till the October show bring my car. I figured if I come down to visit my sister, I could hit some events at the same time. I have a few buddies from my college years that live in Jax so I'm sure I will be at some in events in the area at some point. Thanks for the Info.

GuyIncognito likes this.
  9. Gofastr

Gofastr Karting

Jan 7, 2019
  10. malex

malex Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2007
    FL
    I just received an email from PV Chamber of Commerce that the Ponte Vedra auto show has been rescheduled until Sun, 9/22. Venue is the same as is the time (9:00-3:00).

The4DA and GuyIncognito like this.
  11. kenneyd

kenneyd Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2014
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Ive gone a few times, Wont go again until its cooler lol.

The4DA likes this.
  12. malex

malex Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2007
    FL
    As a reminder . . . Ponte Vedra Auto Show on Sun, 9/22 from 9-3:00. I'll be there with my Alfa 4C spider. So if anyone's going, stop by and say hi. If I'm not by my car, I'll be the only portly chap walking around with a gray t-shirt featuring an Alfa Montreal on the front. Weather should be great.

Also, if I can escape early I probably will as I tend to get bored with car shows after ~2-3 hrs.

climb and GuyIncognito like this.