Testarossa Price Trends | Page 134 | FerrariChat

Testarossa Price Trends

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Mr.Chairman, Dec 9, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gary Sandberg

Gary Sandberg Formula Junior

I don't know. If you lived close buy, does that mean for $45.00 you can drive the car for half-a-day once a year and not pay for maintenance? Heck that usage level sounds like a lot of exotic car owners. :D:D

2. Jay R

Jay R Karting
    BANNED

Oct 6, 2017
    Full Name:
    James R 12345
    $79.5k for the BaT TR.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

#3329 Natkingcolebasket69, Oct 9, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2019
    Great ...what will it sell for??? This the big issue buddy... they are advertised for X sale for 20 to 30% less...
    This 79,5 was. Long on cnc motors for 109 then 99k... I let u do the math... same thing for the Ron Tonkin car... was 140ask...got 110k...
    Not all of them but most of them go that direction currently ... i will quote u with that picture...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeff likes this.
  4. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    MOSS likes this.
  5. Natkingcolebasket69

6. Jay R

Jay R Karting
    BANNED

Oct 6, 2017
    Full Name:
    James R 12345
    I thought $79.5k was a steal for a car that looked OK?

7. Natkingcolebasket69

Miles and poor presentation;)

8. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    What do you want me to "help" with??? That car is nice. I hope Merlin gets top dollar for it. Great cars get great money. I sold a cherry 1998 355 GTS F1 last year for solid six figures. Does that change what any other 355 is worth, I doubt it.

Sebastien,
    Fresh start. You seem to be a sharp, well balanced young man with a chip on each shoulder.:rolleyes:

You are relatively new to Ferrari ownership. You should get your learn on from the more experienced and knowledgeable members here instead of pontificating and constantly bloviating about how much you know. Just try to tone it down a little and slow your roll if possible. FerrariChat isn't a competition. Relax a little.

I posted a car I saw going up for auction, and you showed your ass with a nonsensical post. Try posting like a grown-up instead of a Millenial manchild, people here will take you a little more seriously. This is about the cars, try not to beat values down, some guys have everything they have to spare tied up in these cars. Some of your comments may cost them money or a sale. Who are you trying to help anyway??? Not the sellers for sure.

Take care!!!

Cheers,
    Marc

Thanks for supporting FerrariChat by joining Rossa. Welcome to the deep end of the pool, BRO!!!!:D:D:D

MS250 and sherrillt like this.
  9. Parnelli

Parnelli Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Greg P
  10. Parnelli

Parnelli Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Greg P
  11. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    The car was well bought and sold IMHO. It needs some attention and TLC. When someone gets done with it they will have a nice '85 Flying Mirror TR for just over $100K. Good deal as far as I am concerned for all parties.

Remember to factor in BaT fees and shipping the car to the final price as well.

sherrillt likes this.
  12. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    I will do my best not to make you gag on that popcorn, Greg, but no promises.:rolleyes:

13. Natkingcolebasket69

Clearly when it comes to TR ownership or knowledge I’m not sure I have much to learn from u nor pricing wise.
    We document prices here. Feel free to document prices.
    I sure could get inspired by u and u creep on ppl. As I told u before u are not a moderator and have brought no sale price to this thread so I suggest u relax and enjoy chIII or sapphire which I’m sure u are all too familiar with.

14. Parnelli

Parnelli Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Greg P
    You already did by using the term ‘ BRO’

LOL!!

15. Jay R

Jay R Karting
    BANNED

Oct 6, 2017
    Full Name:
    James R 12345
    I’m not sure that car needed much actually. Perfectly useable the way it is. Not everyone wants a condition 1 car.

Zeff and Natkingcolebasket69 like this.
  16. Natkingcolebasket69

Yep- The car was indeed a good deal... Wouldn’t pass smog in CA... Looked a bit abused but his latest pictures were better...

17. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    When you know it all Sebastien, what could you possibly learn from anyone????

Thanks again for another eloquent reply.

Keep it classy.

18. Zeff

Zeff Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2018
    Cupertino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Yes it appears to be a super nice car but the car right now will never pull 200k. I Seriously doubt it would even pull 150k. You can’t count the shipping costs as that has nothing to do with the true value of the car. But if you really need to pump the price up then 2000k for shipping won’t make a difference. If this dealer has some balls post the real sales price if and when it sales after they lower the price to where the buyers are looking to buy.

19. Natkingcolebasket69

U are very welcome. There are subjects I know more than u and some others , u will know more than me. Again I suggest you apply for the moderator role you seem to cherish.
    Please share prices that’s all this thread is for not your life lessons.

flat_plane_eddie and turbo-joe like this.
  20. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    Pricing is the business of the dealer and possibly the owner of the car in the event the car is consigned. If a buyer wants to negotiate, Merlin is a reputable dealer and sponsor of FChat. I have talked with Megan @ Merlin in the past and she was very knowledgeable and professional. Asking prices are exactly that. That car appears to be straight. I wouldn't buy a 25+year-old car of any type without at least having someone I trust laying hands on it.

Regarding auction fees and shipping charges not being part of the price or value of a car, tell me about it after you buy a car at auction. The landed price of a car I buy elsewhere includes every dime out of my pocket until it is delivered at my location. Part of the cost of acquisition.

The same goes for any other costs or fees that pop up until the car is sold. If I put money into a car, that affects the value as well.

As always, YMMV.

MOSS and sherrillt like this.
  21. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    As a forum member, I can post anything relevant. As can you. When are you going to start???

I asked you to grow up, unfortunately, that appears to be asking too much. All your numbers show is mediocre TRs sell for between $75K and $100K. Everyone with any sense already knows that. How many outliers have you run across in your 100 documented sales gleaned from the Internet???
    Leave 512TRs and 512Ms out of the mix.

Have you ever posted your data in a spreadsheet vs.a bunch of screengrabs???

MOSS likes this.
  22. Natkingcolebasket69

#3348 Natkingcolebasket69, Oct 9, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    Yes I have- its in this thread. U should go up and u will find it. And it’s not gleaned on the Internet. Not sure what ur deal is but clearly; u like picking battles.
    U don’t know me, my age, my occupation so I am going to ask u to please stop commenting about me or ur feeling of entitlement u seem to have. Anyways done derailing this thread responding to u. I will do the mature thing, since u ask me to grow up, which is to put u on ignore.

It’s a price thread. I’m not sure what u don’t seem to get. U have time to kill. I don’t.Post actual sales with vin because so far 0 sales.

23. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    I guess you won't reply to my posts from now on then. WINNING.:rolleyes:

If someone would be so kind as to point out where Sebastien posted his magical spreadsheet??? I am not nearly as good of an Internet gleaner as he is.

MOSS likes this.
  24. Jay R

Jay R Karting
    BANNED

Oct 6, 2017
    Full Name:
    James R 12345
    Boke, do please **** off. You’re ruining a perfectly good discussion. Take it into PM or ignore him. You’re not exactly being the bigger man, are you?