AZ to get Ferrari National meet in November 2019 | Page 5 | FerrariChat

AZ to get Ferrari National meet in November 2019

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Robb, Jul 24, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Concours was great.

Robb

2. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Yesterday - Pleasure drive to Prescott through payson and back the long way. 500 miles. Stunning. Epic.

Rally today and mining town loop - fantastic.

Robb

Nospinzone and Way2fast like this.
  3. Sergio Tavares

Sergio Tavares Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2018
    Full Name:
    Sergio Tavares
    What was the situation with Luca presentation? He travel all the way from Italy, had many slides and graphics presentation but after 2 mins they threw him off the stage because of time. Then they moved us to the next room to wait an hour for nothing?
    I wish to hear him speak but he was rudely stop and did not finish

4. Ferrarimondial348

Ferrarimondial348 Formula Junior

Nov 29, 2012
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Stephen
    Sergio- would you mind telling me what venue this occurred at during the Annual Experience? I was at the hour plus long talk and book signing in the Bouchon Room of the host hotel on Saturday and Luca spoke and answered as many questions as possible before the cocktail hour began at 6:30pm.
    He wasn’t able to run through his entire slide presentation but that didn’t seem to matter as the audience enjoyed the book signing and story telling to no end.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Stephen Gould
    Regional Director
    FCA-Desert Region
    Annual Experience 2019 Committee Awards Chairman

5. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall

You guys did a great job. Everyone I talked to had a great time. It was a real surprise when Roger Penske was there, spoke at length and posed for so many pictures.

6. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Luca explained that just as he began to speak he was called away because he had to record a podcast with John Elkann. So his talk was rescheduled to Saturday at 5 pm. It was both informative and entertaining.

7. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Superb event, first person I ran into at The Concours was Ed Gilbertson, a sign of a serious Concours as for decades he brought new meaning to be judged.
    Now, we're enjoying that lovely holiday tree ornament we got as part of the gift bag - very thoughtful
    Thank you

Nospinzone likes this.
  8. enio45

enio45 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2004
    Gilbert, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ed
    My first - great event, well run.....

9. kevinnnphoto

kevinnnphoto Rookie

Sep 25, 2019
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I attended the concourse on 7 Nov and have quite a few photos to share. Will create a link for you guys with my Dropbox so you all and can view/share and download. Will post the link here when I create it as well as on my Instagram (@kevinnnphoto). I have shared a few on Instagram already but that is just the tip of the iceberg. Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy and still finding time to enjoy the open roads with the unmistakable sounds of a Ferrari.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sergio Tavares and copterjon like this.