FCA FALL DRIVE OCT 20 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

FCA FALL DRIVE OCT 20

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by absostone, Oct 8, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alex

alex Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Crystal Lake, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Thanks to Susan and Larry Pagliaro for a great event!

ShadowLAP and absostone like this.
  2. Gkain

Gkain Rookie

Feb 8, 2014
    Chicago, Il
    Full Name:
    Gary
    those are some great pictures. Thanks for posting them. My navigator and I had a great time !!

ShadowLAP and absostone like this.
  3. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
  4. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    [​IMG]

Btw , im not a fan of red, but it is a beauty. Based on other photos ,I believe I met the owner and his wife as lunch unwound.

ShadowLAP and magisano like this.
  5. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    SW Suburbs of Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
    Just seeing these photos and comments. We really appreciate all of the thoughts. If the schedule allows maybe we can host it again. Larry and Susan. Also a huge thank you to Gus and Ana for all of their help as well as Lisa Leathers and all of the team at Continental Autosports.

magisano and absostone like this.
  6. WJC

WJC Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe C.
    Is that a Rosso Barchetta 360? Looks gorgeous!!!

7. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Is there anywhere to see photos / videos of the event? Ive been looking online and coming up empty

8. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
    I sent an email to the fellows who were filming the event but have not heard back from them.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

absostone likes this.
  9. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Thx,, let us know what you find out

10. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
    I just saw an e-mail from Brian Felsten who lead the video team. He's been busy with work since the Rally but plans to further work on and hopefully complete the video in the next week or so. I am looking forward to the video to add to the photos shown in this string.

absostone likes this.
  11. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
    I wanted to send a final comment regarding the video of the Rally. I talked to Brian Felsten a few days ago and unfortunately, he was not able to capture a video that he found acceptable. It seems we had too few cars in one location so most of the video was of only one Ferrari at a time. The only location we had all of the cars together was at Continental Autosports and at the end point restaurant. Unfortunately for the video is the nature of a competitive rally. We try to spread out the entrants so that they are not driving near each other. It takes a lot of the fun/challenge out of the Rally if one car slows down to find or write an answer and another car is so close that that they see the answer because the other car slowed. So if Brian can join us at a future Rally we will better plan for how he can capture an acceptable video while working around the Rally requirements.

Again, thank you to all who attended and fortunately, we have the great photos earlier in this string to enjoy.

12. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Not a problem thx for the reply. What you described did happen in some sections with cars turning around, it was actually funny. Merry Christmas

13. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
    Thanks for the quick note. I am going to write an event article for Prancing Horse. Could I use a few of your photos in the article? If that is acceptable are the original sized photo files still available?

14. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Sure . I don't have any photos other than what has been posted.