ECU flash file MANUAL Ferrari 575 Maranello | FerrariChat

ECU flash file MANUAL Ferrari 575 Maranello

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by ferraritommy, Dec 12, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferraritommy

ferraritommy Rookie

Aug 2, 2017
    Milford NJ
    I know it is a long shot, but i desperately need a flash-file for a US market 575.

2. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    I assume you are talking about reflashing Motronic 7.1.1 ECUs from F1 to three pedals?

ferraritommy likes this.
  3. ferraritommy

ferraritommy Rookie

Aug 2, 2017
    Milford NJ
    Yes. I currently have a 575 I’m converting and a 575 I have already converted in my shop. Oddly enough I can’t read the file in the 3 pedal car. Only the f1 car. I was really hoping to not buy ECUs.

4. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Tommy- Unfortunately, I have not heard of anyone doing that yet. They have been buying ECUs. You might check with 360trev since he may have the capability. They cannot be reflashed through the OBDII connector, as you undoubtedly already know.

5. ferraritommy

ferraritommy Rookie

Aug 2, 2017
    Milford NJ
    I had some help figuring out how to do it the first time. But now it seems pretty easy. As long as you know how to get into boot mode.

6. MarkD_inToronto

Aug 4, 2020
    TORONTO
    Full Name:
    Mark D'Sylva
    Hi Tommy,

did you ever find the file you wanted? I probably have what you need.

Also, I found that there are some earlier ECU's that will not enter boot mode. They have date codes before September 2002. Do you have one of those?
    I'm curious if you do have one of those, and how did you get it into boot mode.

Mark

7. ferraritommy

ferraritommy Rookie

Aug 2, 2017
    Milford NJ
    I was never able to get them into boot mode. I was hoping to take the file from the manual 575 in my shop and use that file to convert a f1 575. I finally paid someone to convert the 575 f1 file to manual. Both cars are home safe now.