Vote please : Rosso Portofino Wrap to? | FerrariChat

Vote please : Rosso Portofino Wrap to?

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Abraham A, Feb 22, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Which color wrap

1. Alluminio Opaco

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Satin grey

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Abraham A

Abraham A Rookie

Feb 15, 2020
    USA
    Full Name:
    Abraham Achar
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login I’ve had my Portofino for about 1 year and I love it . But since the alumino opaco paint was worth 32k I was not crazy enough to choose that option , and I would regret that decision since they offered me 80k less of what it cost MSRP.
    So any way I’ll keep it it’s to much money to loose on a new Ferrari with 600 miles on it .

The discussion is to wrap my car the closest As satin aluminio opaco From factory or make it look more evil ? In saying grey and maybe I’ll do the wheels in satin bronze .

please vote I’m not sure which one would look better.

thanks
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    You're info says you're 36. And driving a Ferrari. I say go crazy! Something wild.
    If you don't like it, change it back. Just make sure to use the best PPF person you can find for adding and removing...T

3. Abraham A

Abraham A Rookie

Feb 15, 2020
    USA
    Full Name:
    Abraham Achar
    Thanks , what color would you choose a more refine aluminio opaco or a mean look dark satin grey with bronze wheels?

4. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    If I was 36? I'd go for the mean look. Check out the various picture thread for inspiration. In my opinion, bronze/gold wheels look great with black/nero exterior...T

5. Abraham A

Abraham A Rookie

Feb 15, 2020
    USA
    Full Name:
    Abraham Achar
    Do you know by any chance the link I’m. It finding ti

6. tomc

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
  7. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Not sure a drop top GT would ever look mean. To my eyes, the dark and bronze is just really out of place.
    Light silver satin with polished wheels would look super clean and fresh - not to mention very youthful.

The dark matte wrap will look really odd. There's a Grigio Silverstone Opacio Porto at my dealers, and it does not work at all.

Want aggressive with an Opacio? Sell the Porto and spec an F8

If you think taking a hit by selling now would be bad, try selling one in an Opacio colour...

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app