Anyone here own a Laferrari? Or Enzo, F50, F40? | FerrariChat

Anyone here own a Laferrari? Or Enzo, F50, F40?

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by JustAnotherCarPerson, Mar 24, 2020.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JustAnotherCarPerson

Nov 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    Butt head
    Mostly wondering if anyone one on this forum owns a laferrari or Enzo

2. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Yes, several owners here.
    WHY?

Marcel Massini

joe sackey and paulchua like this.
  3. JustAnotherCarPerson

Nov 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    Butt head
    I was just wondering since everyone seems to have a F355, 458/488, california T etc and the only thing I could find on laferrari’s was old ads for ones that were on sale.

4. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Suggest you check out the many supercar threads.
    Under model specific discussions, 288 GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LF.

Marcel Massini

paulchua and energy88 like this.
  5. JustAnotherCarPerson

Nov 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    Butt head
    Ty

6. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    And as I’m sure you can appreciate, many owners of these cars might be just a little hesitant to jump up and self identify on a public website because a newcomer asks them to. Just a thought.

ZF123, paulchua and Jaguar36 like this.
  7. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    #7 IloveGT, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    Op, @JustAnotherCarPerson , aren't you that 15 year old who just had a 5 pages thread asking about the buyer remorse for expensive stuff and ignored the mod, @paulchua, the whole time when he asked legitimate questions?

And now you are back asking about LaF and Enzo?

What are you doing?

paulchua likes this.
  8. WestCoasta

WestCoasta Karting
    BANNED

May 18, 2016
    california
    Hes just asking questions.... WHAT ARE YOU DOIN?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

9. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    To deter a potential troll.

paulchua likes this.
  10. WestCoasta

WestCoasta Karting
    BANNED

May 18, 2016
    california
    So his last post was trolling? Despite the 113 posts of back and forth with people that thoughtfully interacted with him? ...of course, minus the 2 or 3 of you that talked sh*t for your entire exchange? Everyone else seemed to get it.. they had a lovely back and forth.
    He was getting along just fine with the many others that decided to respect his question.

Relevant side note......You also tried to call out the guy in the scud thread about "attacking someone in tough times that has served the country"...when, it was a complete joke the guy made... and had NOTHING to do with the OP or his actual situation. NOTHING. You and that other guy just completely missed the joke (and it wasnt when at the op's expense...you guys completely wiffed that one).

Then you jump on today to talk **** to this kid again?

Whats your deal? Seem like youre the troll on others posts...
    Imho....I think you should reread all the old stuff and reevaluate whether or not youre the prob.

BTW.... I have to say, I have very little respect for the way you guys critiqued his motives, questions, perspective on his 1st post. Since when can you have too much information? I thought we were all told... there are no dumb questions?

When I was 9 yo, I used to call Prestige all the time and ask, "whats your cheapest Lamborghini? ...Do you think youll get a cheaper one? How tall do you have to be to drive a Diablo? And you know what? Those kind gentleman would ANSWERED my questions! Hahah ...let me repeat, i was 9YO calling into a Lamborghini dealer across the country...and they humored me! I tell you that bc now, i am a Ferrari owner...and the process for me getting to this point started back during those phone calls and "stupid:)" questions...

Hes 15.... hes trying to construct a framework for how his future might look. Asking these questions on fchat is just reaching for another piece to his puzzle....let him work it out it. Help him or get out of the way....plenty of people out there deserve your negativity more than this guy.

11. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    #11 IloveGT, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    Wow. I can't help but notice that you may not have ideas of who noone1 is and his so called joke of zombie apocalypse does serve hesitancy on the sale ad of the veteran who has cancer from agent orange and need to sell the house and car together. If you know history of noone1 well, you would call him out like some of us did right away.

I am sorry to have obviously hurt your feeling because you are now sharing the similarity of your childhood story with the OP, defending your position for him. This is obviously becoming personal to you and that is not my intention. But man, gotta tell you, relax and chill. This so called 15 year old may not be a 15 year old at all. Your story is real but his may be not at all. When we were 9 years old, there was no internet.

paulchua likes this.
  12. rampante550

rampante550 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2010
    NC
    Full Name:
    D Day
    I don't want to get into the negative part of this thread, but I love the story about calling Prestige as a 9 year old and those guys answering your questions.

When it comes to kids, it's a good thing to help fuel the flame when they're respectful. When I was 15 or so, John Levy at Shelton saw me with my jaw on the floor when they had a silver McLaren F1 on the floor. I had my hands behind my back, kept my distance, and he came out of his office and opened it for me to look at the interior. 20 years later and I still haven't forgot - I ran into a guy from FFL last year and spent half the time telling him how much that meant to me. Hell, I've been in an LM and have some great stories in other great cars, but that memory of him opening the door ranks much higher oddly enough.

13. WestCoasta

WestCoasta Karting
    BANNED

May 18, 2016
    california
    I dont know him at all... please educate me on exactly who he is. Also, please explain how his post are that malicious..and why so many others had no problem interacting with him...

Lets say hes 40, posing as a 15 yo... then what.. whats the exact concern? Would it be super strange of him? ABSOLUTELY... but unless hes hacking your bank account via replied Ferrari chat posts, i don't see the big problem. Many other people just went along and answered his questions- more over they were entertained enough by the questions to put their two cents in. Again, whats his angle that your are so worried about? Worst case, he ask some questions that you dont make sense... ok... so what?
    Please spill the beans about his russian spy status... you have me quite curious about what the big deal is.

As far the attempted joke....You two are just on opposite side of the comedy spectrum. Im not trying to convince you that the joke was actually hilarious. He was just trying compliment his house by pointing out how perfect it is for these crazy times time.... wasnt trying to call him out for reason he had for selling- it was just a joke about having the perfect get away house for these crazy times. Nothing more. Maybe the kid should have followed it up with "....in all seriousness, i know youd love to stay in that home- didnt mean anything negative. Just would a great place to hunker down in these crazy time if thats what the cards held. All the best with your health and thank you for your service".

OR! ...maybe the OP read it and thought, "shyyyit, no kiddin! Even has the proper get away vehicle!" ...it was for a laugh. Some jokes don't land. No need to make connections about war service and cancer. I hiiiighly doubt that he meant to disrespect those heavy subjects.....even if lack of tack would leave you to believe otherwise. I hope anyway...

Look man...if you can point out something hes done that is THAT bad, please show it.

Im wrong all the time....might be wrong about all of this too... who knows. Not trying to be an ass or negative. Im not actually that crazed about the topic, just opinionated and long winded Sorry if ive ruffled or offended. All respect to you guys.

Have a good night

14. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    You are right, who cares. I don't have time to explain why I am quite jaded about noone1's posts. Too long of history. Those who are here longer than I am know him well. If his joke is like what you interested, I get it. But I interpreted it differently. Isn't secluded house in the zombie apocalypse actually more dangerous in the zombie movie. Plus mentioning the pandemic in any sale ad thread simply will have negative effect because everyone is holding off big purchase. So I read his post as another unnecessarily mindless post/jab when the op obviously needs the money for some serious stuff going on.

I just have enough malingering patients in the ER, so naturally I don't like to deal with troll pretending to be something else. So I chose to call him out based on my judgment. But again, if the OP here really is a 40 year old living in the basement, yes it is so what, but again I must say my opinion for him should be also so what to you. Why are you also so uptight about it to the point sharing your childhood story to back up him? You see. You saw yourself in him..an individual you never met. Heck, you have no idea how many female patient who claims as virgins turned out to be pregnant or having nasty herpes. I don't know. Not being naive is definitely a plus in the emergency department.

paulchua and MWHC4S like this.
  15. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    Too funny, I was that kid at 13 calling Gaston Andrey Ferrari in Framingham, MA in the early 90s. Even tried to get a "lot boy" job there right after I turned 16, my mom drove me down for an "job interview". I was dead serious at the time, but for sure see how unrealistic that was once I got older. However, they were always nice and encouraging to me, which I'm super grateful for today.

rampante550 and paulchua like this.
  16. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    #16 paulchua, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Yet here you are complaining that somebody else is complaining about somebody else's post.
    :)
    Do you not see the bad logical recursion and irony? Have you ever heard of the term projection?

As for your friend "Butt head", we were actually quite kind to him, even when he offered Gummy Bears for a LaF. I personally took offense when we all answered his questions and he refused to answer ours (especially when the answer to our questions would answer his original question), that's not very polite, is it?

17. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Nor would you need to, my friend. Some of our 'newer' members lack context. Just know @noone1 is famous for the wrong reasons with many here.

I suspect he is either proud of this fact, at worst, indifferent at best; many simply lack the element of valuing the esteem of others.

Often times, folks of this mind seek are actually seeking negativity. How else is Kim Kardashian a thing these days, eh?

18. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Exactly what you just did.

By the way,

Is 'Butt head' your boyfriend? Not being facetious, I remember when I was dating this adorable girl in High School (but she was dumb as a rock.)

I would have to defend her in public even when she made outlandish statements just so I could get my rocks off.

If so, I understand brother...

Jaguar36 likes this.
  19. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    You still haven't answered my question though from your first thread on why you would feel guilty buying a car? Could you answer that before asking more questions?

(for the record, this is now the sixth (6th) time I've asked you respectfully.)

IloveGT likes this.
  20. WestCoasta

WestCoasta Karting
    BANNED

May 18, 2016
    california
    Soooo....youre a moderator?!?! ..wow.

That was a super in inappropriate comment about being an under age boyfriend... unprofessional and unmoderatorlike to say the least. (Not to mention ironic that you swooped in to defend YOUR boyfriend)

And sorry to hear about the type of women that allow you to date them... (cant say it doesnt make sense tho).

All i was trying to do was to get you two to STOP TAlKING ****....or put up some proof that the guy is that bad (the gummy bear think really sent you over the edge huh?...again..is it that malicious?? Or just stupid)
    To your point about not answering questions...where are you two with the proof about how terrible he is? You two are hypocrites.

For me, this all has less to do with defending this kid vs. standing up against the dried out, over opinionated, cranky, narrow minded, **** talking, know it all, *******S like yourself that cant help but chime in only to be a prick. Yes, I commented in disagreement but i wasn't as (prep) shool yard **** talking as you were...I had a point and was able to lay it out.... you dont and haven't.
    This site, despite also having a ton of awesome, helpful, genuine, respectful guys...is absolutely know for having such prick members... and i was just trying to do my part to point out the **** talking *******s as they played. We now see why the site allows for these grumpy a-holes... they help run it! Thanks for dragging yourself into my point...

(...huge surprise when you turn tough guy moderator and ban me after you jump in only to talk **** to me and defend YOUR birdcage lover)

Thanks SO much for your service on here...what would we all do without you.
    Have a great day

21. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    #21 IloveGT, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    @WestCoasta, you are on my ignore list. Please put me on yours as well.

I still don't get why you are so personal. Man it's an Internet forum. Relax. If you can get so uptight about stranger's opinions on internet, what would you do in real life when you feel the same about someone you don't agree with?

Stop projecting yourself into some unknown figure. The op only exist as an alias and so are we. Your reaction says you still believe the op is truly 15 as he said he is. The mod waas simply telling you that your reaction is so melodramatic as if the op is your boyfriend. This is to tell you stop and relax, and then you blew up again.

paulchua likes this.
  22. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    You can disagree with or criticize other people without calling them *******s and pricks.

7-day ban.

Jaguar36, JAM1, AtSomePoint and 2 others like this.
  23. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    So I guess this is what happens when the schools close and Mom and Dad don't limit the internet usage?

Lets hope they are back in school soon.

24. JustAnotherCarPerson

Nov 29, 2019
    Full Name:
    Butt head
    Dang this thread exploded

25. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Yeah, just so you know, I totally didn't see his post about his story and I had no idea he had to sell due to cancer. I apologized after I saw you post here and went back to the thread to see what it was all about. That why I thought you were just completely overreacting to a corona virus joke.

paulchua and IloveGT like this.