So disappointed with Eurospares.co.uk ! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

So disappointed with Eurospares.co.uk !

Discussion in '348/355' started by Lars_vet, Jun 18, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lanab

lanab Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2016
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Actually i have started to have problems with them as well, are they closed during the Corona outbreak or what? they sent me a FedEx package, waited 2 weeks for it as it's lost somewhere after talking to Fedex, they tried to contact Eurospares for description, no reply at all, still no package and i need it to get my car ready.

Who is this guy Claudio, the manager?

2. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    Why do FedEx need a "description". Didn't you get a tracking number? If Fedex have a record of it in their system and it was picked up, then it's Fedex's fault.

I believe Fedex use passenger aircraft for some of their freight, so it's understandable that things may slow down during the COVID19 crisis, but that's another issue. Your package is lost.

Yassa likes this.
  3. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
    Getting a shipment sorted out with them and still no luck... they sent a $450 original F35 key to a wrong address in a different part of the USA from where I gave them my specific address. I'm in Ft.Lauderdale and it was sent AND SIGNED for to someone in New Orleans. They said they are trying to retrieve it....WTF???
    They blew it, will probably never see it. May go to American Express and get the charges reversed. They did say later they would resend a new one, that was at the beginning of the week and after a couple of emails, still no reply asking for tracking...... 1st AND LAST time I will be ordering from them.

4. albkid

albkid Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2016
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I had a problem with Eurospares as well. I paid for a part only to to be told they didn't have it. I had no luck getting a refund. The amount was not worth any more of my time. They lost a customer.

jimmym likes this.
  5. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    I think with the volume they handle, a few pieces are likely to go astray, but not getting a refund or being ignored is a different matter.

I've received items that I didn't order from some Ferrari parts companies, but they usually don't ask for them back, so you win some, you lose some. I don't think anyone has a perfect record. Unfortunately, I can't say that I will ever not order from someone again. Sometimes they have an item you want really badly and no one else sells them.

albkid likes this.
  6. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    On the flip-side, I ordered several items from them since 2009 and every transaction was perfect.

swoshsteffo and PhilB like this.
  7. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Never had a problem with them and had probably 20 orders. Sometimes delayed due to factory order but never any issues.

Robb

8. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    I've had the same experience as Robb and Wade. Shipping so fast that I was amazed.

9. PhilB

PhilB Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 17, 2004
    NYC, USA
    Full Name:
    Phil
    I had a bunch of orders with them over the years and never had a problem; and shipping is always fast for parts they have in stock. I also spoke with Claudio a number of times and he's always professional and helpful.

I would imagine the current situation with virus lock downs is magnifying whatever difficulties people may be having.

10. Ferrarium

Ferrarium F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2018
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I have not had issues with orders from them but almost all of them let you order parts NLA. To Avoid issues I find it best to email overseas places and confirm they have or can get an item before ordering. That said, one place in Europe will tell you they can order the part your inquiring about it and are expecting actually it if I wanted to order it, when I know for a fact the parts in question are NLA from the factory. (348 motor mounts)

For a 348, you'd be surprised what TRutlands and Tom Vail has on their shelves if you call. I got several obscure NLA items from both of them they were like yep how many you want. Not only that the price was like 40% below what is listed on most sites that don't even have them and cant get them.

11. Pangea

Pangea Formula Junior

Mar 27, 2011
    UK
    Full Name:
    Nick
    Im in the Uk and Ive had no issues with returns or refunds. Built up a good relationship with them and other suppliers. I always email whoever the supplier first with my requirements with part number if poss. and let them check supply before placing the order. Not 100% guaranteed either if coming from the factory.. Not the easiest of marques to buy parts for.
    We are on lockdown too so probably having an effect.

swoshsteffo likes this.
  12. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    I’m trying to buy some more stuff from them this week but sent them an email asking if they are still fulfilling orders and shipping right away during this period.

Have not heard back from them yet.

So if you all hear back on their current status, post it here.

Robb

13. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    Jumping in almost 12 years since the last post :eek:

Over the years I have dealt with most of the parts suppliers out there and have found that they all will eventually do the right thing but as a whole (Ricambi America excluded) they never offer the Amazon levels of service people have grown accustomed to. In many ways their service and accuracy mirrors the hit and miss way Ferrari themselves do things. If anything they offer you the full 'Ferrari Experience' at no extra charge :D

14. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    You might well find that they have closed until the end of the lock down. (But nothing on their website) A few other parts places have here.

15. metinketro

metinketro Rookie
    BANNED

May 20, 2022
    Full Name:
    metin arayo
    This company makes your life miserable when there is a problem with the parts they send. I have bought a mirror for a California T and they send me one. I have painted it and installed it and it stopped working. And here is the fun part their solution is, send the mirror back and we will check it meaning stop usijng your car for weeks. Or pay for a new one. They are forgetting that they are the side with the faulty part.and don't forget that I have to paint the new mirror again paying hundreds of pounds again. Be very very careful with these guys.

16. Targatime

Targatime Formula 3

Feb 22, 2014
    Los Angeles
    This is a dumb and bratty complaint. How is it Eurospares' fault if the mirror from Ferrari was defective? Why should we believe your story that it's defective when it's been in your possession and you may have broken it yourself? And what do you want them to do, fly you a new painted mirror in a helicopter? Yes, when stuff on our cars breaks it means you may not be able to use your car while you get it sorted out. That's life. The level of entitlement on display here is pretty amazing.

I have a special level of contempt for people who go on car forums to ****-talk businesses over petty nonsense because they're emotional toddlers who can't handle a little frustration without lashing out at someone.

judd10, Tarek307, JTSE30 and 8 others like this.
  17. johnk...

johnk... F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 11, 2004
    CT
    Full Name:
    John Kreskovsky
    Why don't you test the mirror yourself? Does it still reflect?

audi_328 likes this.
  18. SoCal1

SoCal1 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 14, 2011
    SoCal LA/OC/New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Tim Dee
    I dont know EuroSpares has been one of the better parts places forever

JTSE30, audi_328, Senshi458 and 3 others like this.
  19. EFerrari34

EFerrari34 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 19, 2021
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Timothy
    Completely agreed. They have some NOS parts that are unattainable elsewhere & I’ve always had positive experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

20. RED HEAD

RED HEAD Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    H
    I’ve ordered several parts from them this year, under separate orders, and they’ve been excellent.

JTSE30, Senshi458 and jimmym like this.
  21. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    I've never had anything but positive experiences with Eurospares over many transactions and would recommend them to anyone.

JTSE30, lanab, Senshi458 and 2 others like this.
  22. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    What was wrong with the old one and what is wrong with the new one? Are you sure it was the mirror itself that was faulty in the first place and not wiring/switches? Have you checked the Cali sub-forum for simple fixes? I'm not familiar with the Cali mirrors, but the motors on some Ferrari mirrors look identical to the cheap mirrors made in China.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/223556905515?

I have had very, very few problems with Eurospares (and those I had were related to very old stock which no one else had anyway... and I was able to fix the problem myself). Fast shipping (although COVID has slowed things down). Excellent parts diagrams.

JTSE30 and lanab like this.
  23. spaghetti_jet

spaghetti_jet Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2005
    Europa
    Full Name:
    Bob
    I was on a business trip to UK once, and on my way back to the airport I made a special detour to go to their place. Unfortunately, I encountered an off-hand and arrogant person at the counter. Maybe he was having a bad day, who knows, but I never ever used them again, ever.

24. metinketro

metinketro Rookie
    BANNED

May 20, 2022
    Full Name:
    metin arayo
    First of all dear independent reviewer lmao. The thing this reply is obviously from Eurospares as they were the ones claiming this part is from Ferrari:) I did not tell it in my review. And they all think that bad reviews will do them good. They have your money and they are powerful now. So calling a client dumb is your style you very clever Eurospares worker who is replying as someone else as only someone working in there can be this angry. First of all please note that I sent them a diagnostic report from Stratstone (Manchester) Ferrari Dealer telling that the mirror is faulty. And how come someone can sell a product online and when it comes faulty say that this is the manufacturers fault. This is double cheat. Cheat to the client and cheat to the brand (I am a member or Ferrari Club UK by the way and I also posted my experience to the club forums and management. Eurospares think that they are untouchable sadly but this is 2022. Hey Eurospares read the reviews mates! SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT HAPPY. I am not saying that you are scammers but you have the worst customer management when something is wrong.

Dear reviewers, I did not expect them to fly a new painted one in helicopter as they send the unpainted one in 3!!! months because of COVID. I waited for 3 months used the mirror for 3 days and I never lied. I told them it worked for a few days and then begged for a new one without uninstalling their faulty product. Why? Eurospares probably do not know but for the mirror to be installed and uninstalled you have to rip off the door including precious leather parts. This is not a toy EUROSPARES.co.uk this is a precious machine that you claim to sell parts for. I suggested to come to their company so that they can diagnose the mirror themselves and give me the new one. You know what their suggestion is. Don't use your car and send the faulty one back or buy another one and we will refund you if we want. Dear god who are you to tell me to stop using a 150K worth of machine for several weeks because your product is FAULTY!

Dear reviewers I only asked them to send me a new mirror and I was gonna spend another 400 pounds to paint it one more time and a similar amount to install it. This company is worthless and the reviews also show that. I ****ing eat that money in a dinner but I will do my best for you to loose clients. Even 2 lost clients mean I will get my money back.

25. metinketro

metinketro Rookie
    BANNED

May 20, 2022
    Full Name:
    metin arayo