Does an original Zanasi garage modification after sale will affect the value of the car? | FerrariChat

Does an original Zanasi garage modification after sale will affect the value of the car?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by leopoldo, Apr 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. leopoldo

leopoldo Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2013
    Full Name:
    mark1
    Hi guys I was wondering if an original modification from the famous Zanasi garage will affect the value of a Ferrari. I was wondering to change the kind and the colour of the leather of the steering wheel of my 812 . Is this kind of modification intended as a “ genuine Ferrari “ part ? I know that many people use to modify their Ferraris with Zanasi garage and from what I know they are the company that do all the tailor made modification for ferrari cars ( but maybe I am wrong ). Thank u!

2. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Carrozzeria Zanasi is a PAINT shop, not necessarily a coachbuilder and certainly not a leather and trim shop. They won't do any steering wheel retrim.
    I suggest you use Interni Maieli, especially when you are in Italy.

www.interniautomaieli.com

Marcel Massini

Themaven likes this.
  3. leopoldo

leopoldo Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2013
    Full Name:
    mark1
    Thank you Marcel , actually they told me that they can do this modification and that it will be sold as “ genuine Ferrari part “ . Anyway thank you very much for your contact !