Ferrari Rentals Pheonix? | FerrariChat

Ferrari Rentals Pheonix?

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by VAF84, Apr 28, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Just out of curiosity, any Ferrari rental places in the Phoenix area? Enterprise has exotics, but no Ferrari's. None listed on Turo, and I'm still not confident about renting a car from there.

Possibly taking the family on vacation to one of the resorts in the area towards the end of next month. If this happens, I was weighing whether to tow my F430 that I never get to drive up there. However, it's a family trip with two little ones. So 1, flying would be easier, two I'd have to exercise restraint for the gazillion hours it takes to get out of Texas via I10 with a car in tow. Not to mention additional stops for gas, etc. If I'm being real with myself, I really don't have the extra time for a road trip. Any thoughts on rentals?

2. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Maybe fly into Vegas and rent one from up there and see if you are allowed to drive it into AZ?

VAF84 likes this.
  3. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Good idea, but unfortunately not doable since I’m traveling with my wife and kids.

4. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
  5. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    #5 BJK, Apr 29, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    WTF!!! It's 104 degrees in Phoenix today!!! :eek: In APRIL!!! (they say it's a dry heat, tho) :p

6. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

BJK likes this.
  7. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    I searched High to Low and clicked on the profile of the Gallardo, surprisingly it found it. It does have a minimum day which may be why the filter didn't find it.

VAF84 likes this.
  8. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

I looked on my laptop and a few good options. 2 Ferrari’s, couple of lambos, McLaren and C8. Kind of tempting to drive the McLaren since I’ve never driven one of those. C8 is also tempting, but can’t believe they’re charging the same as the exotics for it.

9. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    #9 BJK, Apr 29, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    Newest thing out there. Great reviews. Production shut down. So, relatively rare and in demand. Wait a year and they'll be everywhere. (and convertibles)
    Paying the same amount to drive a $70k car as a $300k(?) car makes no sense.

10. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Crazy...it's 103 here in Tucson today and felt very hot, but Phoenix is usually 5 degrees hotter than us due to lack of natural land and way more buildings that mess with natural land heating and cooling cycles...