Looking for an F430 | FerrariChat

Looking for an F430

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Eddie v, Apr 25, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eddie v

Eddie v Karting

Mar 18, 2020
    Utah
    Wanting to buy an F1 F430 berlinetta - red or black preferred but open to other colors too. Prefer black interior but not a deal breaker. Strongly prefer rear challenge grill. Any miles okay as long as the car has been well looked after and serviced regularly. US only. Have looked over all the usual websites for the last few months and can’t find the right one. Hoping someone here can put me onto a nice car. Open to any price depending on the car but don’t have a scuderia kind of budget.

Posted this earlier but got deleted since I wasn’t subscribed - didn’t know I needed to be but am now. Got sent a link to the forum rules but the link took me to “error - page can’t be found” so hoping I’m posting this in an appropriate place.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

2. c6vette

c6vette Karting

Jun 4, 2009
    St. Petersburg
    VAF84 likes this.
  3. Eddie v

Eddie v Karting

Mar 18, 2020
    Utah
    Just sent you a pm. Thanks.

4. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Agbatista and 19633500GT like this.
  5. zboost300

zboost300 Karting

Jan 27, 2019
    @c6vette , send me info on the car. Tried to pm you, but I don't think I can yet

6. c6vette

c6vette Karting

Jun 4, 2009
    St. Petersburg
    Other than what I posted above I will list some of the new parts installed in the past year. New brake rotors and front pads (rear pads were fine but I have a new set I will include with the car), both right and left fuel pumps and fuel level sending unit, front sway bar bushings, all 4 lower shock mount bushings and bolts, BC forged wheels and michelin pilot 4S tires, scuding swiss F1 relay, fabspeed headers, many sticky interior parts have been replaced. I have all original owners manuals, complete tool kit, glovebox flashlight. Had the headliner replaced. I'm probably forgetting some other stuff but this car is totally ready to go. I've owned it for just over a year and before me it was maintained at Ferrari of Atlanta for about 4 years. Let me know if you have any other specific questions and I will do my best to answer them.

7. zboost300

zboost300 Karting

Jan 27, 2019
    What year is it? Does it have ccb? Clutch status?

8. c6vette

c6vette Karting

Jun 4, 2009
    St. Petersburg
    2005 with steel brakes. A new clutch was installed at Ferrari Atlanta about 10k miles ago. I have not had it checked since but I know how to properly drive these cars so there should be plenty of life left.

9. Faith Stark

Faith Stark Rookie

Sep 15, 2019
    Park City, Utah
    Full Name:
    Faith Stark
    I have a 2007 Black on black F430 Here in park city. I don’t quite know how this site works, will you send me a PM?

10. zboost300

zboost300 Karting

Jan 27, 2019
    Send me a text

571-426-4833

11. Pedrota

Pedrota Rookie

Feb 7, 2020
    Full Name:
    Badr tassi
    To Faith Stark , please call me at 206 2400755
    Thank you

12. Eddie v

Eddie v Karting

Mar 18, 2020
    Utah
    Sent you a PM with my email and phone number. Thanks!

13. vh7177

vh7177 Rookie

Jun 12, 2017
    I have a 2005 rosso corsa, cuoio, daytona seats with red inserts. just hit 20k miles even this weekend. AP headers S-line exhaust. paint correction, ceramic coat, PPF. all maintenance done on time. clutch, f1 pump, and a few other items replaced. will most likely post for sale here soon. asking 94k

14. Eddie v

Eddie v Karting

Mar 18, 2020
    Utah
    Thanks - just sent you a PM.

15. mikon

mikon Rookie

Apr 7, 2009
    NoKidsNeedFerrari and ross like this.
  16. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    Not a flattering photo, what color is that? Got a side pic?

17. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    looks like grigio silverstone.

18. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    I thought so too, but the image isn't good. Love Grigio Silverstone.

19. dz22

dz22 Rookie

I think I saw this car for sale on Car Gurus.

mikon and APA#1 like this.
  20. mikon

mikon Rookie

Apr 7, 2009
    It’s Girgio Titanium

APA#1 likes this.
  21. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    ah then yes the light played on it oddly.
    i like titanio - have had 2 cars in that color

22. carguy007

carguy007 Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2013
    Hello- would you consider selling the s line exhaust? You can call or text me if you would.

James

Thanks

23. milehighn54

milehighn54 Rookie

Feb 28, 2009
    I have a 2005 F1 with about 43k miles that I've been thinking about selling to buy a 458 but I'm torn.
    - Clean Carfax and Title in Hand. Located in Laguna Beach, CA
    - Meticulously and professionally maintained and maintenance records to prove it
    - Professionally paint corrected 1 year ago with a 5 year ceramic coat, wheels and brake calipers are also ceramic coated
    - Clutch wear is only at 2.38%
    - PS4S tires that are a year old have 80% tread left
    - Grigio Silverstone with black and grey two tone Daytona seats and black interior
    - Ferrari OEM Carbon Fiber Scuderia Side Mirrors
    - Fabspeed headers and fab speed header blankets
    - I have 3 OEM wheels in perfect condition. The aftermarket wheels on the car are 19" Avant Garde M510's which are lighter than the OEM wheels.
    - My car is HONESTLY, in amazing condition in all capacities. I have LOTS of photos if you are interested. The car needs absolutely nothing as I drive it quite a bit and have it professionally meticulously maintained. I personally hand wash it almost after every time I take it out and gently dry it with microfiber towels.
    - Besides the typical sand/rock pitting on the front bumper cover, there are no dents/dings or swirl marks and besides sand pitting, no scratches.
    - Again, this car is in phenomenal condition and runs so perfect. I'm extremely OCD and wouldn't be saying these things if it weren't true.
    - Call or text me if you are interested. 303-520-7337
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

dweintra likes this.