For Sale - Ferrari 360 Fabspeed Headers with Blankets - BRAND NEW Never Unboxed | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 360 Fabspeed Headers with Blankets - BRAND NEW Never Unboxed

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by CarbonDan, Aug 10, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CarbonDan

CarbonDan Karting

Aug 19, 2017
    PNW
    BRAND NEW, Never Unboxed
    Fabspeed Headers and Header Blankets for All versions/years Ferrari 360 coupe, spider, and challenge stradale.
    Fabspeed's Sport Headers for the 360 offers significant performance increases by adding 16 whp and 10 ft-lbs of torque; saving 15 lbs versus bulky factory more restrictive headers
    All hardware is included.
    I bought them and literally never even opened the box yet. Can send photos of the actual headers before shipping if desired.
    Highly recommended upgrade for any 360 as header pre-cat material is known to fail over time and can be ingested by the engine, causing catastrophic engine failure. These precision headers solve that problem and are virtually crack-proof compared to the stock headers which are known to crack and leave over time.
    This is the USA model which includes the air injection rails.

Normal price from Fabspeed is $4690 + shipping and lead time.
    Offered here for $4250 shipped same day.

Free FedEx Ground shipping is included for all orders within the contiguous USA.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. CarbonDan

CarbonDan Karting

Aug 19, 2017
    PNW
    PRICE DROP:

$3850 Shipped same-day!!

3. Jstephen

Jstephen Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2018
    Full Name:
    JStephen
    Did you ever sell these?

4. CarbonDan

CarbonDan Karting

Aug 19, 2017
    PNW
    I still have them. I'm on the fence about selling now, I'm keeping my 360CS so I may want to keep and install them.

5. CarbonDan

CarbonDan Karting

Aug 19, 2017
    PNW
    New price is $3750 shipped today. They are in my warehouse and ready to ship same business day. Literally never even opened the box on them.

6. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Wow. If I wasn't in need of a major+ I'd be all over this. GLWS

7. Gianni360

Gianni360 Karting

Jan 1, 2019
    OrlAndo, FL
    Full Name:
    Jon V
    I sent you a pm

8. CarbonDan

CarbonDan Karting

Aug 19, 2017
    PNW
    Not planning on splitting headers and blankets. Thanks for the offer though!

9. Gianni360

Gianni360 Karting

Jan 1, 2019
    OrlAndo, FL
    Full Name:
    Jon V
    Okay, let me know if you change your mind. If anyone else has headers for a 360 I am interested. I just bought a CS exhaust and high flow cats, so while I'm at it...

10. Clarence Cazimero

Sep 17, 2019
    New York
    Full Name:
    Clarence Cazimero
    Fabspeed Header Blankets, you still have these and want to sell just the blankets?

11. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Geez folks...

12. Gianni360

Gianni360 Karting

Jan 1, 2019
    OrlAndo, FL
    Full Name:
    Jon V
    Actually, this is a no brainer. Carbon Dan, you’ve got Clarence interested in buying your blankets, and me who wants the headers. My offer is still good that I pm’d you.

13. CarbonDan

CarbonDan Karting

Aug 19, 2017
    PNW
    No thanks, price is firm at $3750, selling as a package.