Anyone deal with Scottsdale Sport? | FerrariChat

Anyone deal with Scottsdale Sport?

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by RWP137, Dec 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RWP137

RWP137 Formula 3

Apr 29, 2013
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Rick
    I’m careful about reviews, but they don’t have any good ones. I’m more interested in the quality of their inventory and where they get their cars.

2. RareAir23

RareAir23 Formula Junior

May 19, 2005
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    They always have good inventory. They just came back to Scottsdale from San Francisco ... new showroom on Raintree down from their old one... Have never bought anything from them but always peruse their site.

RWP137 likes this.
  3. RWP137

RWP137 Formula 3

Apr 29, 2013
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Rick
    I went and looked at a Turbo S they had. I found their inventory to be very nice and the owner was friendly to me. You can’t alway trust internet reviews.

4. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

I’ll second this. I’ve been in twice this month for the first time and the owner was good to me. Super clean low-mile inventory, too.

RWP137 likes this.
  5. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    If you guys want a great place to buy cars from. Mark Hubbard at Hubbard auto centrricenter an extremely honest and fair guy. I can't speak highly enough of him and his business. If he doesn't have what you need let him know what you are looking for and he can get it.

BLAMPEE likes this.
  6. BLAMPEE

BLAMPEE Man Card Status: Never Issued

I’ve looked at their website a few times.

thanks for the post, Justin!