Sold - 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio | FerrariChat

Sold 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Edc2104, Jun 26, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Edc2104

Edc2104 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2011
    Greenwich CT
    Full Name:
    Evan
    Selling my 2017 Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio. Ordered new from Miller Motorcars in Greenwich CT and all service and updates have been performed by Miller. I have had NO issues with this car.

The car has every option available including racing Sparco seats and carbon ceramic brakes. Xpel wrap on entire front as well as rockers and rear wheel arches. Valves on the exhaust have been wired open, so the car sounds like it’s in race mode at all times. It has always been garaged and never tracked. New Michelin Pilot Super Sports were put on in February. The left rear wheel a small curb rash and that is the only mark on the exterior or interior. I have taken very good care of this car. Current mileage is 11253.
    Please DM or call with any questions.

Any other photos upon request

$52250.00

801-556-8815
    Thanks

Evan Christensen

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. HotShoe

HotShoe F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2008
    Lake Worth, FL
    Full Name:
    Anthony Lauro
    Gorgeous!

3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Beautiful example, all the right options, low miles IMO and I recently brokered a similar one at exactly this "market" correct price..

GLWS

My buyer actually "wished' for a red one...LOL!

LightGuy, stardoc and Edc2104 like this.
  4. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Good to hear your ownership experience also, as we have to be rooting for our Italian cousins in the North American market!

tantumaude and carguyjohn350 like this.
  5. Edc2104

Edc2104 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2011
    Greenwich CT
    Full Name:
    Evan
    Tell him he needs two!!

6. schumacherf2006

schumacherf2006 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2010
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Someone snag this up!

7. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    This is gorgeous.

8. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I was tossing the coin to buy it, but really not a good time, for me...

I let him "play thru".....

LightGuy likes this.
  9. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    I just leased a 2020 AWD Ti Sport and I can only imagine what a hoot it must be to drive this car. (I did not dare test drive one because I knew I would want it.) If it wasn't for New England winters ...

GLWS!

10. Edc2104

Edc2104 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2011
    Greenwich CT
    Full Name:
    Evan
    haha!!

I get it.

this car is so much fun to drive. I really don’t want to sell it. Every time I drive it I say to myself this is one of the best cars I’ve ever driven.

It’s a totally different car then the Ti. I’ve driven those as loaners when mine was in for service, and I always think to myself their is no way these cars are related. It’s a completely different experience.

11. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    I certainly loved the one I drove--the steering is absolutely downright amazing. My overwhelming feeling though was that it was a shame it's not a manual.
    THAT being said, I bet the few manual Giuila QVs they did build are going to be worth $$$$$$$$, especially after a few years pass.

Love those carbon seats....the one I drove had normal seats in it. It also had steel brakes. I loved the fact that you could see the carbon fiber weave in the hood from the driver's seat.

Anyway, great car. GLWS.

Edc2104 likes this.
  12. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    Do you find those more sporting are very hot in the summer. I had just the regular seats in my quadrifoglio and they soaked my back and pants driving 2 hours. Do these get hot. That was really the only reason I sold the car. I would like another one if they had cooler seats.
    Thanks
    John.

13. Edc2104

Edc2104 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2011
    Greenwich CT
    Full Name:
    Evan
    CT summers don’t compare to Georgia, but I’ve never had any issues. AC works pretty well.

14. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    haha, I was going to say, I'd leave Georgia LONG before I sold the Alfa. ;)

15. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    Yeah, it is hot as crap down here. And, I live in the mountains of North Ga. what's up with that. 72 miles to Road Atlanta, and 71 miles to the tail of the dragon. That Alfa was fun on all of them. It was only about half a second slower than the 458. Pretty good for a 4 door. We are like Seattle in the winter, nothing but rain so far this summer. I'm as far north as I want to go. Too cold.

16. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    only 2 sec difference at road atl vs 458! wow that is one amazing sedan. I have a q4 sport that I love but it would be about 10 sec back of qv

17. stardoc

stardoc Formula Junior

May 5, 2005
    The big oven
    Full Name:
    K RA
    I had the exact same specs minus the CCB for two years with zero issues. It drove like a super car on the track.

18. HelpMeHelpU

HelpMeHelpU Rookie

Jul 27, 2017
    Whether true or not, IDK, but since these cars have a reliability reputation challenge, and for buyer peace-of-mind and to move the car, consider adding a Fidelity Platinum warranty.

I just bought one for a GT4 for great price from tdietrich at toyotaofgreenfield dot com, who someone on Rennlist recommended. Best price I’ve seen anywhere.

Great-looking car. GLWS!

19. Dai Baracca

Dai Baracca Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2007
    NY
    Full Name:
    SB
    @Edc2104 sorry to see you leave the fold! Mine was just in to Miller for its 2yr service, even though I've had the car since its launch in 2016. I just turned 19k.
    Like yours, mine has been just a blast to drive on track & off. This one is a keeper for me. Whomever gets this car will not be disappointed! Especially since this one has the full house of CCB, Sparcos & the Rosso Competizione paint. Your going to miss this!
    GLWS

LightGuy likes this.
  20. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    I remember reading and remembering your seat heat issue when searching for mine ; the one that Big Tex alludes to.
    Thanks Again Big TEX !.

Mine is black and has the Sparcos ( full disclosure I sweat like a pig when in the heat ) but so far it has NEVER been an issue. Sometimes I will drive with the windows down even in this TX heat.

Yes IMO this red car has all the best (mandatory ?) options but wasn't available when buying mine.
    The fully optioned ones like this are 90K sticker cars.
    The C+D review of their Lemon car killed resale values. Alfa needs to give them another so to re-review IMO.
    Take advantage.

Dai Baracca likes this.
  21. Dai Baracca

Dai Baracca Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2007
    NY
    Full Name:
    SB
    unfortunately yes the C&D review on a troubled car hurt Alfa. which is rather laughable because MT named it car of the year LMAO!
    It only hurts (resale) if you have to sell it now. Who knows what the future will bring for the QV????

22. Edc2104

Edc2104 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2011
    Greenwich CT
    Full Name:
    Evan
    I need to make room for something else. But, yes, I will miss it. This is one of the best and most fun cars I’ve ever driven. It’s really unbelievable what Alfa has done with this car!

23. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Even the base model looks good on the road....they claim the Fast Lane.

24. Edc2104

Edc2104 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2011
    Greenwich CT
    Full Name:
    Evan
    Sale pending!

19633500GT likes this.
  25. Edc2104

Edc2104 Karting
    Rossa Subscribed