Considering this baby... any thoughts | FerrariChat

Considering this baby... any thoughts

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by Alun Griffiths, Jul 14, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Daytonafan

Daytonafan F1 Rookie

Oct 18, 2003
    Surrey, England
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Hard to be definitive these days but the low asking price, lack of detail and inaccuracies in the ad, RHD car in the United States (also note the car behind it in the first picture is on British plates) makes me suspicious that it is a genuine ad.

I could be wrong of course and doing the vendor a disservice but definitely proceed with caution.

Alun Griffiths likes this.
  2. Zanny1

Zanny1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Same magazine/website that listed my 250GTE while I still owned it. I reported the fraudulent listing and never heard back from them.

Alun Griffiths likes this.
  3. Nembo1777

Nembo1777 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    opposite lock
    Full Name:
    Marc Sonnery
    The website is lousy and the ad itself is very very suspicious.

The garage is not in Miami but in south Africa: Pablo Clark racing which you can read on the back of that challenge car in photo 1 is a South African business and the flag top left in photo 2 is the flag of that country. In the back of photo 3 and 4 you see cars which are not imported in the US.

This is your typical scam ad where the guy does not even call the car by its proper model name.

In the US the area code 732 is in New Jersey not Florida.

Here the South African dealership website (who will likely have no knowledge of this ad)

http://www.pabloclark.com/

Stay away.

I have been offered fake cars in Norway Scotland the US, Europe, Japan and this has all the red lights.

"All lost available and ownership history!" Is not even proper English and means nothing.

Lusso123, miurasv and Daytonafan like this.
  4. Alun Griffiths

Apr 14, 2019
    Thank everyone.