275 GTB/C #09027Video by Fiskens TV. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

275 GTB/C #09027Video by Fiskens TV.

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by miurasv, Mar 3, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Grégory Noblet

Apr 21, 2006
    BRUSSELS
    Full Name:
    Gregory Noblet
    As I told you previously, have a look to the other 11 66 GTB/C rear fenders!...
    On an other hand, #09027 didn't left the factory with 57 roundels!!... So regarding the rules it couldn't be certified!!... non sense!!...
    The "Ferrari world" is totally mad and psychotic with those red or white books!!
    Where is the passion and history? Only money, money, money...
    It's for that reason left "that world"... And I'm far much happy to share my passion, I caught through my dad in the 60's with my other cars and bikes...
    You meet real passionates and not investors!...
    The last Ferrari owner I was introduced to, was very proud to tell me that he owns a 250 GT "Piranha Farina"!!! I tell you the truth, I'm not joking!!
    My arms felt!!...

2. miurasv

miurasv F1 World Champ

Nov 19, 2008
    Cardiff, UK
    Full Name:
    Steven Robertson
    This particular body was criticised by many here as being incorrect at the time of the 2013 RM Auctions London auction.

According to Marcel Massini, Carrozzeria Brandoli are not responsible for the bodywork or rebody on this latest restoration of 09027.

3. ROADRUNNER3

ROADRUNNER3 Formula Junior

Sep 11, 2004
    LONDON
    Full Name:
    TIM SCOTT
    Recent studio pics by me for Fiskens. I also shot this car in the studio when Laidlaw consigned to to RM Sotheby's

readplays likes this.
  4. Grégory Noblet

Apr 21, 2006
    BRUSSELS
    Full Name:
    Gregory Noblet
    For the last time, the 12 1966 275GTB/C have bigger rear fenders to accept larger wheels than standard GTB/GTB4...
    The body which is today on #09027 is not correct and I agree with you the body which was previously on it was also not correct! Front and rear!…

tomgt likes this.
  5. miurasv

miurasv F1 World Champ

Nov 19, 2008
    Cardiff, UK
    Full Name:
    Steven Robertson
    #30 miurasv, Mar 9, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    There is no need whatsoever to tell me for the last time, as I already knew, thank you very much, that the 12 1966 275 GTB/C cars have bigger rear fenders to accept the wider (7.5") and larger diameter (15") rear rims shod with the Dunlop Racing 6.00 M15 R7 tyres rather than the 7" x 14" rims and road tyres of other 275 GTB cars. I do actually know and appreciate how very special these racing cars are, with all their differences to other lesser 275 GTBs, as great as they are. And FWIW if 09027 was my car, I would make sure that the body was correct, and it would be exactly as it raced at LM '66 with the brake vents in the nose and the outside quick fuel filler. I would also be happy with a White Classiche Book in that configuration.

6. FXO

FXO Rookie

Jul 27, 2019
    What’s this likely to sell for given all the discussion around the accuracy of the restoration ?

7. NunoRosso

NunoRosso Karting

Dec 10, 2007
    Portugal
    Full Name:
    Nuno
    A little bit less than what 09079 sold for, I'd think.

IMO the most valuable are 09035 and 09015 - one has the racing history, the other has the patina.