For Sale - 2001 Bentley Arnage | FerrariChat

For Sale 2001 Bentley Arnage

Discussion in 'Cars' started by GLENN@TEAM AI, Jul 17, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GLENN@TEAM AI

GLENN@TEAM AI Karting
    Sponsor

Jun 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    Our shop has known this Bentley for the last 5 years, having serviced it since the current owner purchased it in May of 2015. The car is a strong runner that has a clean CARFAX with no evidence of any accident damage. During the 4k miles that the current owner has driven the car, he has been meticulous with routine servicing and addressing any issues as they arise. He has spent over $17k in maintenance, which among other things has included replacing a rear shock, the alternator and battery, a bad gear shift actuator, repairing a coolant leak, and repainting the sunroof. Of course, the owner also entrusted us to perform routine servicing and fix routine cosmetic issues as they arose.

This car represents a great opportunity for someone to experience Bentley craftmanship powered by the traditional 6.75 liter turbocharged V-8 for a modest price - and in the striking Blue with tan interior it is certainly a headturner! For more information please contact Glenn Butler at 704-962-9683
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. GLENN@TEAM AI

GLENN@TEAM AI Karting
    Sponsor

Jun 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
  3. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Gorgeous. What is the asking price?

All the best,
    Andrew.

4. GLENN@TEAM AI

GLENN@TEAM AI Karting
    Sponsor

Jun 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    Sorry I forgot one of the most important details!

$29,900 obo

jjmalez, JoeTSI and NeuroBeaker like this.
  5. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    Great color, great price, great bang for the buck ! If I didn't already have a Flying Spur, I'd be all over this

6. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
    These cars are very tempting at that price even knowing its going to cost money to keep running.

Nyte15Rydr likes this.
  7. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    $17K for 4000 miles?????

wow...

Still, I see paint and cosmetics so that's really not "running costs", this is a beautiful machine!!!
    Tempting......

8. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I was going to live in it, down on the beach......

carguyjohn350 likes this.