430 - Scud F1 - Error Code - P1755 -Ignition Enabling Relay Driver | FerrariChat

430 Scud F1 - Error Code - P1755 -Ignition Enabling Relay Driver

Discussion in '360/430' started by rmarchjr, Jul 17, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rmarchjr

rmarchjr Formula Junior

May 21, 2012
    North east, USA
    Hello friends,

Scud seems to be running well, but during routine maintenance I picked up the code above.
    It is listed in the F430 error code sheet but doesn't point me to any specific relay, sensor, or wire number.
    The car seems to be running, driving and shifting normally(no warnings) It may be shifting a bit slow...possibly not getting its ignition advance signal? Its hard to tell I been driving too many PDK cars lately.

Anyone see this before? Any idea what sensor, wire or relay the code is referring to?

Thanks!!

2. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    That point to the ignition relay ..probably was set either when you had a very low battery or a dead battery

I would reset it and see if it returns

Nothing to do with drivability .. if a problem with relay you would have a starting issue

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

3. rmarchjr

rmarchjr Formula Junior

May 21, 2012
    North east, USA

Thank you Flash32! Finished the major, drove 20 miles and the code didn't come back. Time to put her on the Glen and run laps!!