Anyone knows this 09 Scud? | FerrariChat

Anyone knows this 09 Scud?

Discussion in '360/430' started by euro400, Aug 1, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. euro400

euro400 Rookie

Jan 20, 2014
    I've found this 09 white Scuderia for sale; https://www.motorcarclassics.com/2009-ferrari-430-scuderia-c-340.htm. I really like the car, but am rather concern with number of owners and not sure why it has been listed for sale for over 1 year at the same dealership. Do you guys know about the history of this car? Thanks much in advance!

2. tstuli

tstuli Formula Junior

Jun 12, 2018
    NC
    That seems like a lot of service records in 10 years for a car with sort of mileage? It would be interesting to see what was done at each one. Perfectionist owners or lots of issues happening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. euro400

euro400 Rookie

Jan 20, 2014
    It does seem to have lots of services done. It’d be great if theY keep all the service records. I hope it’s not one of those track/rental Scuderia.

4. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    I think this is the first time I've seen double digit owners.....LOL

Or over 50 service notifications....

Having said that, several of these don't look like real owners. Some states require dealers to take out a title on everything they have in inventory, so there looks to be a few cases of dealer swaping. But since most people do not understand this it looks bad.

One point of dislike for most buyers is the gray interior...every time a grey interior car gets posted here (and this goes back 8 years I have thought of purchasing a Scuderia), everybody slams the interior.

And white is not a very well accepted Ferrari color (although I like it).

All and all, it is a very different car than most.

5. alum04org

alum04org F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 23, 2009
    Plymouth, MI
    #5 alum04org, Aug 2, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    I do not know anything about the history, but yes, ten owners does seem extraordinary. Had its headlight lenses replaced in 2012, and appears well-serviced. The grey interior, in my opinion, is more attractive than the bata/black and red that lots seem to be equipped with....
    I'm also curious as to why it has been in MtrCarClassics inventory so long. I do note they take consignments, so perhaps that is it?
    Earlier today I studied the carflax history of this Scud presently on BAT:
    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2009-ferrari-430-scuderia-3/
    It scared the snot outta me.
    I like the carflax service records on this Scud LOTS better :D
    I've seen one white Scud in person, and I loved it.

6. 9650max

9650max Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 28, 2011
  7. euro400

euro400 Rookie

Jan 20, 2014
    It's been sold :(((((

8. alum04org

alum04org F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 23, 2009