Passenger Display for California T | FerrariChat

Passenger Display for California T

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by XSpeed, Aug 23, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. XSpeed

XSpeed Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2019
    Full Name:
    SX
    The only thing I'm missing on California T is the passenger display. Actually, just showing the speed part. I think it is a very cool feature on 488 and other models.

Has anyone tried mods for showing the speed on this display? Can it be done? That could be a great project.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. thomastrain

thomastrain Rookie

Oct 30, 2019
    Full Name:
    Steve CI
    I want to cover up my speedo so my passenger CANT see it. It seems to exaggerate the speed from the passenger angle because all I hear from my passenger (wife) is slow down, slow down, slow down.....:)

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

whatheheck, tomc and Mafiaboy1975 like this.
  3. SLViper1

SLViper1 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2014
    Nashville/Destin
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Don't want to lose one of the best gadgets in the Cali T, tapping the ring to switch the display from, Time, Temp, Turbo boost and boost efficiency ! ;)

4. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Now that would be a good hack ... have the center speedometer display no higher than the speed limit based on GPS coordinates to keep nervous significant others at bay!

5. XSpeed

XSpeed Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2019
    Full Name:
    SX
    could be one extra tap :)

It would be so cool, if somebody finds a way to do it, ask anything from me.

SLViper1 likes this.