365 GTB/4 Daytona gasket for fuel supply into carburators | FerrariChat

365 GTB/4 Daytona gasket for fuel supply into carburators

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Ferdinand Mayr, Oct 3, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferdinand Mayr

Jun 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Ferdinand Mayr-Melnhof
    Hi everyone,

two of my gaskets that connect the fuel supply to the carburators on my Daytona are not 100% sealing anymore. When the engine is running after a couple of seconds one can see that these two gaskets change their colour and become darker than the other ones. The part I‘m talking about is part number 17 on the attached part catalouge.

Unfortunately there is no part number shown on the part catalouge. Does any one know where I can get these gaskets and which part number or name I should be looking for?

Best wishes,
    Ferdinand

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. wmuno

wmuno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 24, 2007
    Wilmette, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Bill Muno
    The Ferrari part number for these red fiber washers is 93353. They are the same ones used on the fuel pump; this is where you can find the part number. If you don't want to buy new ones, put Hylomar on the olds ones and this should stop the leak.

3. Ferdinand Mayr

Jun 4, 2018
    Full Name:
    Ferdinand Mayr-Melnhof
    Thanks a lot for the info!

4. wmuno

wmuno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 24, 2007
    Wilmette, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Bill Muno
    Amazon sells a red fiber washer kit. I believe the ID of the Ferrari washer is 12 mm for all the banjo fittings. If concours correctness is not an issue, many experts recommend replacing the fiber washers with copper crush washers. The banjo bolts need to be periodically tightened to prevent leaks. Do not over tighten the bolts, just make sure they are snug.