Ferrari F8 Tributo With The Full Gamut Of Performance Mods – a Wheels Boutique Build | FerrariChat

Ferrari F8 Tributo With The Full Gamut Of Performance Mods – a Wheels Boutique Build

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Wheelb, Oct 6, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

While we have been installing aftermarket wheels on F8’s for over a year now this is the very first F8 that we’ve been fortunate enough to do complete a full performance build on. There’s a lot of firsts for this car: first tuned F8 in North America, first F8 in North America with Novitec’s full performance exhaust including cat replacement pipes, and the very first F8 to ever sport ANRKY’s newest halo wheel: the S3-X1. We have a long history of modifying 458’s and 488’s so we know how special those cars can be and after finishing this Ferrari F8 Tributo we quickly realized that the future of this car is just as bright. Some of us here at the office think it is a contender for the best car we have done all year – it certainly has my vote.

Client Ferrari Gallery: https://wheelsboutique.com/galleries/ferrari

Wheel Specs:
    ANRKY S3-X1
    Finish: Polished Gold Center || Polished Clear Outer & Inner
    Size: 21"x9.5" || 22"x12.5"
    Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
    Tire Size: 255/30/21 || 335/25/22
    Novitec Performance Exhaust
    Novitec Sport Springs
    Dyno Spectrum Tune

Also Available: 20” Fitments|| Lightweight Monoblock Configuration (S1-X1) || Gloss, Satin, Stone, & Brushed Finishes

Visit www.WheelsBoutique.com & contact us for details, availability, and pricing on HRE Wheels & Toyo Tires.

For more photos of this vehicle visit: https://wheelsboutique.com/gallery/ferrari-f8-tributo-on-anrky-s3-x1

stavura likes this.
  2. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    I like the stance of the car. How much was it lowered? Wheels aren't my cup of tea however.

Gazza21 and GT2goneF like this.
  3. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    How much power did it make?

4. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    We did not measure it however it is lowered by at least an inch and a half front and rear. We had the client come in and spent a couple of hours playing with the adjustments to get the height to exactly where he desired.

The car will be dyno'd here soon but the initial estimates are showing a power bump of roughly 125 to 150 hp.

5. VelocityTexas

VelocityTexas Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2019
    North Texas
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    I like the stance for sure. Spot on. As said above, the wheels a bit too flashy for my style. Would love to see with black wheels.

Gazza21, GT2goneF and Wheelb like this.
  6. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    @Wheels boutique need to take it and see if it will beat Brooks 720S ;-)

Shadowfax and GT2goneF like this.
  7. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    I agree with stance and your assessment of the wheels...

8. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    Brooks was actually here at our facility last week. Perhaps we can arrange such a race :)

Gazza21 and mdrums like this.
  9. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Has he ever had one of his cars lose to another car that isn't his?

10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    #10 Shadowfax, Oct 7, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    I think you'll find the tune has only made it slower down the 1/4. And those wheels belong on a hot rod not a Ferrari....look terrible. Tbh the car looks way better stock and at the current ride height would be unusable on most roads. It'd probably scrape off half the underpinnings driving it to the drag-strip just to take Brooks on and lose. Basically it's just a useless show pony with trumped up hp numbers which most likely wouldn't amount to a row of beans in the real world. I recall watching a vid of a tuned GT2 supposedly making 900 hp and it got its ass whipped by Brooks's stock 720S. The stock Gt2 with 700hp came off way better and was very close.

11. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    We value your opinion. The facts are that with the tune the car has more horsepower than in stock form and the Anrky's weigh less than the factory wheels. The wheels come in any size and any color so there is a perfect combination for everyone who likes the design. This car resides in Miami so the height that the customer chose is appropriate for the streets we have. The Novitec springs are adjustable so the car can be raised for those that have less than ideal roads. We enjoy the fact that Ferrari owners have the freedom modify their cars & personalize it in ways that make them happy. When they are happy we are as well. Once again we appreciate you views.

aferrari, Hunter911, AD211 and 2 others like this.
  12. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    Please don't take any of my comments as a slight against Wheel boutique in any way. I know you guys sell an amazing array of wheels. I was just pointing out these particular wheels aren't exactly what i would call a great match for the car considering what else you would have in your range.

Insofar as the hp claims i'm not saying it doesn't produce more hp on a dyno but from what I've seen out in the real world the extra power doesn't appear to translate into a faster car than the stock counterpart in most cases. I recall rolling with a friend of mine with a 991tt tuned and with akra hi flow exhaust supposedly giving it an extra 100hp and it was no faster than my stock tts with hi flow exhaust - in-fact I found it was slower on the go as during point to point driving I was easily able to catch him. It seems most of these tunes give in one area of the rev range and take away in another where the stock tune gives more consistently across all ranges and loads.

Here is the vid of tuned gt2's getting spanked by stock 720.

Go to 5;12

Go to 3:42

Go to 2:20

GT2goneF likes this.
  13. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Could you please tell us how you really feel??? And don't hold anything back...

14. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Very classy and respectful...

15. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    I see and know where you're coming from. It isn't the total of HP added but where it is peaking at that matters, it is all in the fine tuning of the software/hardware. More HP should translate into more power somewhere in the spectrum of the range.

16. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique

GT2goneF and mdrums like this.
  17. mdrums

mdrums Formula 3

Jun 11, 2006
    Tampa FL
    ^^^^ As far as what I call a "Miami Car" this one is really well done.

Wheelb likes this.
  18. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    And that is what I am talking about! Well all except the wheels and color... Too "colorful" for me. Howeve, very nice job with interior piano and exterior color modifications and sound.

Wheelb likes this.
  19. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Do you guys happen to know what sixze wheels and rims the White Novitec F8 has? I am looking for that exact look and stance.

20. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    Please PM me with a photo of the Ferrari that you are referencing and I'll get that information for you and help you with your order.