Sold - Thule Sonic XL Roof Cargo Box | FerrariChat

Sold Thule Sonic XL Roof Cargo Box

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by NbyNW, Dec 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Thule Sonic XL Roof Cargo Box.
    Model 635B
    89"x34"x16"
    17 cubic feet cargo space

This is for someone in the general DC/Baltimore area. Sold my SUV and I have no way to move it - so anyone interested will have to pick it up. It lives in my garage, protected from the elements, and it's in excellent condition.

I bought this back in 2014 from REI and used it for two cross country trips. It worked great, no extra wind noise, and on one trip with heavy rain on the PA Turnpike and into Ohio there were no leaks. Overall, very pleased how it worked for us. I added the green mat to keep things from sliding around.

Asking $300, OBO. Thanks.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

GatorFL likes this.
  2. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    If I drilled holes in it could I use it to transport my dog? Mitt

3. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Stains on the car windows aside... bet Clark Griswold wishes he had one a few years back.

4. crazyswede1027

crazyswede1027 Karting

Mar 21, 2010
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Chris S.
    If you still have this I would be interested in it. I just need to measure the wagon to make sure will fit.

5. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Still have it. Let me know of any questions.

6. crazyswede1027

crazyswede1027 Karting

Mar 21, 2010
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Chris S.
    I will measure wifes wagon and get back to you. Thanks

NbyNW likes this.
  7. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

A few more measurements that could help. I have it set to ~34" between the mounting points (and they are adjustable 6-8" front/rear). With that I have ~36" front overhang and ~23" rear overhang. The 89" is inside length and with the aero shape the top rear flares back, so overall it's a couple inches longer than 89".

8. crazyswede1027

crazyswede1027 Karting

Mar 21, 2010
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Chris S.
    Thanks looks like will fit okay. We have a volvo xc70 be putting it on so be quite helpful. Sending you a PM

NbyNW likes this.
  9. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed