Ferrari FF Picture Thread | Page 58 | FerrariChat

Ferrari FF Picture Thread

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by furious_ferrari, Feb 4, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
  2. mfr456

mfr456 Karting

May 3, 2015
    Melbourne
    Atxmarc, otakki, Altoria F and 2 others like this.
  3. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
  4. efes9

efes9 Karting

Oct 22, 2014
    Not what they are called but it's the factory snow tire/rim package. Don't know if they need spacers

otakki likes this.
  5. Outrun

Outrun Karting

Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Interesting, I got the standard wheels with my winter set. It’s nice actually as the two sets make the car look vastly different which is fun for a change. Just put the winters on last week, waiting for some snow!

otakki likes this.
  6. Altoria F

Altoria F Formula Junior

Jan 24, 2020
    France
    Full Name:
    P
    Not sure your parquet flooring garage will enjoy the snow!

350MH83, mfr456 and Outrun like this.
  7. Outrun

Outrun Karting

Yeh, it seemed like a good idea at the time....should have gone for tiles of some kind. I work in there as well, it’s my home office so i wanted something homely, and warm. Should have at least tiled where the cars sit and used wood where my office desk is. First world problems!

Altoria F likes this.
  8. mfr456

mfr456 Karting

May 3, 2015
    Melbourne
    your FF is treated as a family member!!!! nice!

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

otakki likes this.
  9. ANOpax

ANOpax Formula 3

Jul 1, 2015
    The Netherlands
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but those look suspiciously like 458 wheels. As a result, I highly doubt that they are rated for the weight of the FF. It also explains why the rear wheel is sitting further into the arch than the stock FF rims (the 458 rear wheel offset is 5mm greater).

They may be the ‘official’ winter wheels package from Ferrari but they’re for the 458, not the FF.

My local dealer’s ‘official’ winter wheel package for the FF is based on the stock Lusso cast 5 spoke wheel (the stock FF wheel that Outrun has is no longer available). If you can, you should take the wheels back and demand a refund or exchange to the proper set.

otakki likes this.
  10. efes9

efes9 Karting

Oct 22, 2014
    Yes, you may be correct. I bought them used through the dealer. For what I paid, I think I got my money's worth. Looking forward to this winter!

11. Altoria F

Altoria F Formula Junior

Jan 24, 2020
    France
    Full Name:
    P
  12. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

13. AVIMAX

AVIMAX Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2014
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    TJsBeer, Way2fast, tomc and 4 others like this.
  14. mfr456

mfr456 Karting

May 3, 2015
    Melbourne
    i took 2 times abt 6 hours to dismantle but i progressed intentionally slowly and still broke 2 plastic parts. the 900 pages service manual was a great help as it explains well what to do. i also cleaned the hidden places and all parts and corrected few minor issues like missing screws, leather glue issues. the cleaning, respraying was done by the local porsche dealer’s shop (650 usd) and they made lot of jokes abt the F cars and generally about the italian cars quality :) although they always shocked when they see and hear the v12 engine.....
    installation of the resprayed items took about 3 hours....now its a pleasure to touch the surfaces and be happy with the car!
    i suggest to invest time and money to such correction as it improves hugely the user experience.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  15. cam612

cam612 Karting

Jul 22, 2014
    UK
    TJsBeer, otakki, vraa and 8 others like this.
  16. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
  17. mfr456

mfr456 Karting

May 3, 2015
    Melbourne
    Hi F friends,
    Just finished the next upgrade project.
    I bought factory Sport Exhaust set which is only a cosmetic option but looks nice and makes the end of the car more complete, at least in my opinion.
    The total work took about 8 hours without rush and also gave great opportunity to clean the hidden areas, check/tighten connections, panels etc.
    I am very happy with the outcome and now waiting for better Europen weather !

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

18. Altoria F

Altoria F Formula Junior

Jan 24, 2020
    France
    Full Name:
    P
    Nice! And I learn something: my FF runs this exhaust tips and didn't know it was special!

mfr456 likes this.
  19. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I also have the same exhaust they are now black on the inner ring

mfr456 likes this.
  20. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    This past summer the FCA had a track event at Lime Rock. We drove out in our 612 just to socialize with all our friends there. Well there was a FF out on the track and he was smoking every other car out there, and there were at least two 458's.

Once he came in I went over to talk with him, telling him I have a FF also. His was a 2014 and he bought it a couple years ago and the car has run flawlessly for him. I took note that the car never had a PTU issue.

21. mfr456

mfr456 Karting

May 3, 2015
    Melbourne
    i will also toast ours ! just good weather pls, its arnd freezing point in Budapest !