please post here only if you have had a negative experience with EAG | FerrariChat

please post here only if you have had a negative experience with EAG

Discussion in '360/430' started by ttforcefed, Dec 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Lets define negative experience as the following: "I would not have my car converted again by EAG"

and pls no "my friend sent his car and ...."

First order, direct fchat members. i believe so far we have:

1. Circle K
    2. PPW

2. BlacktopRacing

BlacktopRacing Formula Junior

Sep 18, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Dale
    Have they done enough conversions to quantify survey results?

3. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    The quality of their conversions has never been a question.

4. becausephilchow

becausephilchow Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2016
    Hong Kong
    Well, you know my story regarding it. So, I guess I would qualify.

5. Sj_engr

Sj_engr Formula 3

Sep 15, 2020
    San Jose
    Full Name:
    dc
    They did not offer any black friday pricing so I was sad.

Dewinator likes this.
  6. Freddan

Freddan Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 16, 2012
    Vansbro (Sweden)
    Full Name:
    Fredrik

+1

You know the story about my friend also. Got his money back eventually but set him back 5k I costs...

7. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    FerrariChat has had several negative experiences, spamming violations against our rules. Even some very recent through representatives (not technically you
    ttforcefed). I'm not saying the case with EAG yet, but I have seen a trend over the years those too cheap to sponsor and lack the morals to just stay off FerrariChat otherwise, they tend to be ones that have more negative experiences with clients too.

PPW, brookliner7, Flea7 and 1 other person like this.
  8. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Hi rob - last i spoke to Art he was happy to sponsor. I am not a representative- im a customer and i believe in what they provide via their conversions. If anything i have helped fchat members more than i have helped art, i think thats fair to say.

9. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I don't know anything about @PPW but it would appear @Circle K is one clutch away from being square. Of course, time loss is not fixable, but at least his review could be summarized as - big hassles, took a long time, but got my conversion done. What were @PPW problems? Are they resolvable?

Circle K likes this.
  10. PPW

PPW Karting

Oct 4, 2019

It appears we are going to be entering into litigation, there were two other members who reached out to me who have retained counsel as well.

There are a few things that are not as described but not enough to be worth going after them for. However the other issue is that they did not send back my parts and are now refusing to.

First, I do not trust art as far as I can throw him. He has lied to me repeatedly, cursed at me, been nasty otherwise, or more often doesn’t respond at all.

He has been notified of my parts not being sent back for weeks and was apparently out of town but said he would send them last Monday, no call or update. I reached out again today and he first tried to claim that last week was this week, then refused to send them over a separate and unrelated issue.

That issue is that he put my floor mats in someone else’s car, theirs in mine, and mixed up a car cover. I am happy to sort that out but 1. Art couldn’t even be bothered to reach out to me and instead had the other customer do so. 2. It is a completely unrelated issue to our contract and he has now breached it and acknowledged it in writing.

The issues that the other two had, as far as they told me in message or call were horrific issues with the conversion that was done. My issues were minor and I do not have a major bone to pick about the car itself.

He also has threatened to sue me for speaking out several times, everything I have said is true to the best of my knowledge and backed up by texts.

It appears this will be getting ugly for him, which is a shame as the business idea itself is a great one, he is just abysmal at customer service and in my personal opinion an abysmal human being.

GatorFL, Flea7 and paulchua like this.
  11. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    Its ok dude you already made the short list above. Nothing to prove.

12. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Abysmal human being that’s strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    art is actually a very nice guy
    the litigation part is very interesting - usually you need a material sum of money to litigate over. can see the look on the judge's face already when they see this one. wait, no judge will ever see this one cuz there is nothing to litigate over.

14. PPW

PPW Karting

Oct 4, 2019
    OP: “Please post your experience with EAG if you are a customer and it has been negative”

Posts experience and current situation.

OP: Ignores

You really can’t make this stuff up!

15. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    not at all. i already had you on the list. i spoke to Art. a box of your stuff was mixed up with another customer's car (fchat member who is a great guy so there is no reason to worry) and all is getting sorted. how is the conversion?

16. Themaven

Themaven F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2014
    Eastdown
    Full Name:
    Darius
    TT, are you a representative of this EAG? I’m not familiar with them but you seem to be their man on earth, or at least fighting their battles for them in a couple of sections.

bellwilliam likes this.
  17. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    No. I am just a customer… I’ve given Art some advice which he has wholeheartedly embraced and I have helped a few FCHAt members and communicating and that’s about it…

vraa likes this.
  18. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Here we go with the floor mats again. Anything anyone didn't get back that is actually important?

SpencerMarks and vraa like this.
  19. PPW

PPW Karting

Oct 4, 2019
    Yes, a vast majority of the old parts and what’s missing are the valuable/resealable things like carbon shift paddles and such.

bellwilliam and DOWORKFCAR like this.
  20. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    can someone help me out and tell me who EAG is? I thought that was a food additive, primarily in stir fry type stuff.

one4torque and Dewinator like this.
  21. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    I hope your parts are found and returned to you eventually. Conversion itself going good?

Can we at least agree at this stage, since you’ve publicly expressed strong doubts about him completing your conversion (when he actually completed it or 99% completed it) that Art isn’t gonna go out of his way to lick your balls? You dont like him. He doesn’t like you. Unlikely youll get kick ass service, but you should get your parts back. My guess is he has a hard time finding them vs actually trying to steal them from you.

22. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    the parts aren't missing - they were just put in the andrew's car and his stuff in yours by mistake, right?

and we all know andrew is a stand up guy, so no issues.

23. ttforcefed

Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    lol. theyre a shop in san antonio who does f1 to stick conversions.

24. Circle K

Circle K Karting

Dec 21, 2017
    Full Name:
    KC
    Dejavu, less the cursing part. He blamed the staff when I didn’t my parts. Communication with clients is not that hard.

GatorFL likes this.
  25. Freddan

Freddan Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 16, 2012
    Vansbro (Sweden)
    Full Name:
    Fredrik
    Hope Art knows of your contribution to their buisness by helping out like you do.