512TR Luggage (black) | FerrariChat

512TR Luggage (black)

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by sherrillt, Dec 12, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sherrillt

sherrillt Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 1, 2009
    Northern Virginia
    Anyone looking for a 512TR (black) luggage set PM me. I plan to auction it in the upcoming weeks after the holidays.

The 4pc set has never been purpose used (displayed only) and has the typical interior flaking from age. I am missing the briefcase of the 5pc set and self case from the 6pc set, but it is a complete boot set with all dust covers and keys and great for popping the front boot at shows to display fitted luggage. Open to market offers, relative to the recent testarossa set on BaT.

I also have a Testarossa “pilot case” in Tan (sold separately) with “testarossa” logo.

2. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Nice! I’m interested to see where mine will end up tomorrow (no dust covers but I do have the Cagiva brochure :D whatever that means to the value)

Could be a good market indicator for your set. If you’re going on BaT start NOW. It took 37 days to go live....

3. sherrillt

sherrillt Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 1, 2009
    Northern Virginia
    Seeing the lofty bid prices on your set was my inspiration to sell. Always thought the set would give a higher mileage (31k mi) car like mine the “extra juice” if I ever wanted to sell and hoped to complete the set over the past decade, but just haven’t seen the briefcase or loose pieces come up too often.

19633500GT likes this.
  4. sherrillt

sherrillt Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 1, 2009
    Northern Virginia
    I think it was one of if not the highest price paid for a set of Testarossa luggage! Congrats.

xplodee and 19633500GT like this.