Leads on a 308GT4 | FerrariChat

Leads on a 308GT4

Discussion in '308/328' started by xpensivewino, Dec 17, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. xpensivewino

xpensivewino Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 26, 2008
    Simi Valley CA
    Full Name:
    Need to know basis
    Hello, like the title says if you're considering selling your GT4 or know of a decent one, let me know. 75 would be great as I’m in California, but not a necessity. Thanks Steve

2. speedyb

speedyb Karting

Jul 26, 2010
    toronto
    Full Name:
    bill rowley
    Mine is a '76 but it"s a pretty good one.

3. xpensivewino

Silver Subscribed

Jan 26, 2008
    Simi Valley CA
    Full Name:
    Need to know basis
    Can you send me some details? I’d love to see your car. Thanks for the message

4. CKing1

CKing1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 1, 2020
    Santa Cruz Ca.
    Full Name:
    John T Kufchak
    I am interested as well can you contact me 831 476-4849 or [email protected]

5. JohnInItaly

JohnInItaly Karting

Feb 5, 2019
    California
    Full Name:
    John McCoy
    Steve in Santa Cruz, only consider a 1974 or 1975 for the smog. My original California car from new will never pass a California smog test, and fake smog tests are a thing of the past. I will send you a message when we can meet at Coffee and Cars on a Saturday go see my car and talk more about the 308GT4 in general. - John

6. speedyb

speedyb Karting

Jul 26, 2010
    toronto
    Full Name:
    bill rowley
    Sorry I just saw this. Email sent.

7. xpensivewino

Silver Subscribed

Jan 26, 2008
    Simi Valley CA
    Full Name:
    Need to know basis
    Hello, I’m still looking. A series 1 Euro would be great. I’m open to colors, but prefer black over tan. I’ll take any leads...Thanks

8. sltillim

sltillim Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 22, 2009
    San Diego
    I would only consider 75 or before in California. I know you can get others to pass but it sounds like so much hassle!!!

9. xpensivewino

Silver Subscribed

Jan 26, 2008
    Simi Valley CA
    Full Name:
    Need to know basis
    Bumping this thread again. Looking for a project level car or one needing TLC. I know they’re still out there. Maybe you have one and you’re on the fence about selling, I’d love to chat a bit. Any year considered

10. JohnInItaly

JohnInItaly Karting

Feb 5, 2019
    California
    Full Name:
    John McCoy
    My advice as a long time 308GT4 owner is the opposite. Buy the best one that you can afford. After 32 years of trouble free enjoyment, I am having a large number of routine maintenance items done by a professional, and just those items alone will greatly exceed the original purchase price of the car, and take up to a year. I will update when they are done, if anyone is interested.

Patrick Dixon and Nino1964 like this.