For Sale - 2001 360 Modena Sunroof F1 | FerrariChat

For Sale 2001 360 Modena Sunroof F1

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Jhills14, Jan 4, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jhills14

Jhills14 Karting

Feb 3, 2020
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    James Hills
    Few quick notes:

1) will have more/new photos as I am waiting on my photographer to finish the photos
    2) will be as detailed as possible for sake of time
    3) if I get any DMs with questions or comments I’ll also bring my answers to this thread

2001 Nurburgring Silver 360 Modena w/ Factory sunroof

Title: Rebuilt (state of GA inspection paperwork, parts, receipts, and photos included) and has bank lien USAA

Mileage: 24,2XX (plan on driving until sold)

Reason for selling: just purchased a new home

Price: $58,000

Services: Oct 2020 new Fuel pump, headlight ballast, and suspension sensor (reading sport suspension error) serviced as Enzo Automotive in Atlanta. Also gave me a “look over” and said all is fine. July 2020 trans fluid change and oil change. New tires all 4 with warranty. Less than 1,000 miles on them. With balance. March 2020 new K&N intakes (factory intakes included) and cabin filter. February 2020 new battery with 2yr warranty *car was last sold at Barrett Jackson 2018 and said all maintenance performed and turn key ready however I’ve been unsuccessful getting the details from them or the previous owner.

Nature of damage: undetermined. Photos of original accident show right front impact. Looks to me like running over a curb or rock. Damage to bumper which pushed up to fender and headlight. Broken radiator, fan, condenser, rad cage, fender liner, headlight and misc. Did not go back far enough to the wheel or suspension. Damage basically stopped at fan.

Repairs: Repaired fender. Used headlight. Used front bumper (went euro for the side marker delete and gave it a cleaner look), rad cage, fan, condenser, radiator. Along with misc like plastic clips, bulbs, fender liner. Brought back to 100% OEM. Almost All parts needed came from Exotic Auto Salvage or Ferrparts. Repainted fender and blended into hood and into both doors. *needs new/repaired top part of dash. Quoted $2,500-3,000

Included: original rear painted grille. Misc parts like extra bulbs, heat sensor that I ended up not needing for the radiator and more etc. also included are another set of 3 piece 20” rims with tires with plenty of tread left. A titanium exhaust that needs repaired (take as is or I can have it repaired. Quoted $150-300 by a local welder) but is otherwise a $1,000 exhaust. 1 set of key and key fob +extra fob housing if I can find it. Binder with 98% of all parts and service performed since I’ve owned it. And any information I was able to hunt down from it previous life. Also, printed factory manual professionally binded. Brand new batter tender and whatever else I have misc I bought for the car I’ll include.

Missing: Ferrari tool kit and bags. Spare tire. Tire jacks, etc.

Will add additional photos in thread below when I get my sets from the photo shoot. Ask your questions!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

2. Jhills14

Jhills14 Karting

Feb 3, 2020
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    James Hills
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

steved033 and crinoid like this.
  3. christianscott

Mar 14, 2005
    Auburn, NH
    Full Name:
    Christian C Scott
    A sunroof AND no front side markers...gorgeous!

Jhills14 likes this.
  4. Jhills14

Jhills14 Karting

Feb 3, 2020
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    James Hills
    Thanks brother!

5. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    I like your car!

Jhills14 likes this.
  6. Jhills14

Jhills14 Karting

Feb 3, 2020
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    James Hills
    Thanks brother! Put a lot of work into her

7. drbruno

drbruno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 23, 2014
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Dr. Bruno L. Venditt
    This is really a gorgeous 360. Silver shows the lines beautifully! Damage was not bad at all and the sunroof is a rare option.

Jhills14 likes this.
  8. Jhills14

Jhills14 Karting

Feb 3, 2020
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    James Hills
    Yes, hoping she finds a good owner. Someone who will drive and enjoy it.

9. V4NG0

V4NG0 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Charles Edward Cheese
    PM sent

Jhills14 likes this.
  10. Jhills14

Jhills14 Karting

Feb 3, 2020
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    James Hills
    Thanks! For the group : I didn’t mention it in the ad but if you’re local and want to meet for a PPI - I would be more than happy to accommodate

11. Jhills14

Jhills14 Karting

Feb 3, 2020
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    James Hills
    Just an update : sold the wheels separately so they’re no longer included. Sorry.

12. AndreB

AndreB Karting

Jun 8, 2018
    HTX
    Full Name:
    Ndr
    Do you have any reading on the TCU and was it upgraded to CS?

13. Jhills14

Jhills14 Karting

Feb 3, 2020
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    James Hills
    Man... I’ve been procrastinating checking. I don’t think so if I had to guess. But I don’t know for certain.

14. Jhills14

Jhills14 Karting

Feb 3, 2020
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    James Hills
    In terms of the dash shrinking, someone sent me a link to one out of a wreck Ferrari. Never considered getting a second hand one but it’s significantly cheaper thank having a dash rewraped! Finding them for $700-900

15. RJHD3

RJHD3 Rookie

Aug 16, 2013
    Seattle
    Gotta love a Ferrari will pay for itself with ~100 Turo rentals. Not that it’s an endorsement for them, but at this price I am shocked it’s not already gone.

Jhills14 likes this.
  16. Apollo 11

Apollo 11 Karting

Feb 11, 2019
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Beautiful car! You did a great job on the repairs.

What is the VIN?

Does it have a salvage title?

Jhills14 likes this.
  17. Jhills14

Jhills14 Karting

Feb 3, 2020
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    James Hills
    Thanks! Spared no expense on the repairs.

VIN is ZFFYU51A110123613

It has a new rebuilt title from the state of Georgia. Inspection was completed in August 2020

Apollo 11 likes this.
  18. Jhills14

Jhills14 Karting

Feb 3, 2020
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    James Hills
    SOLD