Models Sale Corner (for subscribed users, must be under $100) | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Models Sale Corner (for subscribed users, must be under $100)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by ylshih, Jan 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. simchanova

simchanova Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 3, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Stuart
    Interested if any and all are still available ,send me a pm,thanks!

doyler likes this.
  2. simchanova

simchanova Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 3, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Stuart
    Interested in quite a few...can you pm your number so we can chat?,thanks!

3. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Summer time cleaning and thought these should go to the next enthusiast. PM with questions or if interested.

La Storia 1:43 model Niki Lauda 1975 Ferrari 312T F1, winner Monaco GP 1975

Rare La Storia 1:43 diecast (plastic) model of Niki Lauda 1975 Ferrari 312T F1, winner Monaco GP 1975, La Storia ref. #LSF02. Comes complete with hard plastic clamshell display case with Scudetto on the lid, product booklet and original box/packaging. $65 shipped CONUS.

Maisto 1:24 Die-Cast Metal Model Kit, Ferrari Enzo 100% Complete
    Highly detailed replica model kit with die-cast metal and plastic parts. Featuring soft vinyl tires, opening doors and hood, working steering, and detailed interior, exterior, engine compartments and 2 sets of custom wheels. Model has been already built, is in excellent condition (previously displayed) and comes in original box/packaging. $20 shipped CONUS

Maisto 1:24 Die-Cast Metal Model Kit, Ferrari F430 100% Complete
    Highly detailed replica model kit with die-cast metal and plastic parts. Featuring soft vinyl tires, opening doors and hood, working steering, and detailed interior, exterior, engine compartments and 2 sets of custom wheels. Model has been already built, is in excellent condition (previously displayed) and comes in original box/packaging. $20 shipped CONUS.

Ferrari LEGO F1 Racer 1:10 scale 100% Complete with Box
    Model has been built once and displayed (smoke free home). Set is complete with all original parts and comes with original instruction guide, couple extra pieces, and original box. Note: as is common with older sets, some decals are slightly peeling. Set can be shipped disassembled if preferred. $99 shipped CONUS.

Ferrari LEGO F1 Racer 1:10 scale 100% Complete without box
    Model has been built once and displayed (smoke free home). Set is complete with all original parts (no instruction guide, no extra pieces, no box). Note: as is common with older sets, some decals are peeling (see images). Set can be shipped disassembled if preferred. $89 shipped CONUS.

LEGO Product Info:
    With the LEGO Racers Ferrari F1 Racer building set, race fans put together their own replica Formula One car. This 719-piece set is an accurate rendition of the Ferrari F1, a machine built entirely for speed. Thanks to its high piece count, even the smallest details are present in this LEGO racer set. You get rubber tires, exhaust pipes, and even corporate sponsors on the side of the vehicle. This Formula One set is designed for the adult collector of toy cars, racers, and LEGO brick sets. However, children age 9 years old and up who are looking for a challenge also enjoy assembling this cool collection. It features simple instructions that are easy to figure out. When complete, the 1:10 scale LEGO Racers Ferrari F1 car measures 18.5 inches from fender to fender. The finished product is a lightweight, aerodynamic, yet sturdy race car masterpiece that's tough enough for the thrills of racing adventure. This classic Technic scale model put out by the LEGO group in 2004 has some remarkable features. It has a sleek overall design, incredible attention to detail, and a high level of durability for racing. It also has an awesome steering system and a cockpit that comes complete with a steering wheel brick piece. Use this advanced steering mechanism to make the LEGO Racers Ferrari F1 Racers' wheels turn. An alternative way to control the wheels is by pulling or pushing on the black lever. This steering lever is conveniently located in the middle of the car's cockpit. The LEGO racer's monster V-10 engine is very impressive. It includes pipes, a radiator, and pistons that really work. The Ferrari F1 Racer has a strong chassis as well. The engine of this iconic race car replica is viewed in depth by taking off the removable top plating brick pieces. Another great feature of this LEGO race car set is the array of great decals that serve to provide the Ferrari F1 Racer with its genuine appearance. They include the Ferrari signature logo and numerous sponsor stickers that a real Formula One racer would sport during a big race. Some of the sponsors included with this set are popular brands like Shell, Vodafone, and Bridgestone. The labels come in various shapes and sizes to match the contours and angles of the assembled LEGO Ferrari F1's body. These decals cover a large amount of the car's surface, creating a look that's extremely realistic. This intermediate F1 racer set is a fun construction project for LEGO fans. Once it's put together, this top-notch racer is a beautiful sight to behold. This Ferrari set is ideal for both play and display purposes. As a popular brick set from the LEGO group Technic series, this racer is highly collectible. If you prefer to actually play with this Ferrari rather than just show it off, it's sturdy enough to race around on the floor for hours on end. LEGO Part #8386.

Image Unavailable, Please Login View attachment 2967750 Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

4. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
  5. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    Bang Ferrari 250 GTO Targa Florio 1963, 1/43 Old Cars Ferrari 250 GT Spider California 1961, Best Ferrari 290 MM 1956, Verem 512 M Nurburgring 1973; all 1/43 scale, all $30 each + shipping. Thanks for looking. Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Good to know about this thread.

BigTex likes this.
  7. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    SOLD! Ferrari LEGO F1 Racer 1:10 scale 100% Complete without box

8. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    It's a great thread!

Just wanted to say thanks to my new mate in Oz, all arrived safely WITH a bonus!
    Which was very well chosen.....Thanks!!!

I will post pictures once I get them all in the bookcase....the 312T shelf is really kicking it up a notch!
    Woot!!!

9. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Couldn't figure out how to update my original post so updating here. If someone knows how to update previous post let me know.

Maisto 1:24 Die-Cast Metal Model Kit, Ferrari Enzo SOLD!

Maisto 1:24 Die-Cast Metal Model Kit, Ferrari F430 SOLD!

Ferrari LEGO F1 Racer 1:10 scale 100% Complete with Box SOLD!

10. Manda racing

Manda racing Formula 3

Feb 25, 2015
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    you’re in the wrong thread mate.

11. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Yes of course but it is still wonderful...:p

Manda racing likes this.
  12. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    You can't after the Edit feature disappears, it's all good...

13. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Post deleted.

Reminder: $100 per model price limit and posters should have a Silver or Rossa subscription. Models in excess of $100 can be posted directly in the classified ad section in their own ad thread.

14. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    Still available, very rare model.

Regards, Alberto

15. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Just SOLD! La Storia 1:43 model Niki Lauda 1975 Ferrari 312T F1, winner Monaco GP 1975. Thanks Fchat!

16. jimshadow

jimshadow F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 19, 2006
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    JIM
    I'm going to start posting my 1/18 models 1 by 1. Here are four that I do not have original boxes for, but are very cool models. Will be shipped very carefully!

1. 1/18 Hotwheels Michael Schumacher Collection F1 2000 Car. EXCELLENT condition. Asking $50 plus shipping

2. 1/18 Hotwheels 333SP race car. EXCELLENT CONDITION. Asking $80 plus shipping

3. 1/18 Bburago Ferrari 250GTO #96 race car. This is a nice heavy die cast model. Asking $45

4. 1/18 Lego F1. I've had this since 2000. Some decals are beginning to peel. All pieces present. Great nostalgic F1 model.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. Mustafa Pirzada

Jan 12, 2020
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Mustafa Pirzada
  18. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Hi. Yes they are both available still. Shoot me a PM if you’d like them. Thanks

19. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I'm no longer seeing the photos??

20. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    The rules for this thread require that you post a price under $100.

If you require everything be bought as a lot for more than $100 or if you don't post a price and only say "serious offers considered", then you are violating the spirit of this thread. This is a bargain "sales corner" meant to help users not use up an ad credit for a small item.

If you have an item worth more than $100 then simply post a standalone ad in the appropriate parts & collectible ad section.

19633500GT likes this.
  21. mr308gtb

mr308gtb Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    MeestahBig
  22. WJC

WJC Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe C.
    I stupidly paused on a collection I should have purchased from FChat and checking with the poster, it has sold.

Specifically looking for 333SP, 355 GTS (not sure they even exist) and 288 GTO EVO models - plus a couple here and there. I will reach out to a couple of users that have posted but please do reach out if you have one/some.