456 windscreen washer jets | FerrariChat

456 windscreen washer jets

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by franschman, Feb 15, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. franschman

franschman Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2017
    Holland
    Full Name:
    Bart
    Both windscreen washer jets on my 456 are damaged and I am looking for replacement.
    I just found out that left and right are not identical and that Eurospares asks €65,- ex VAT, import duties (thank you, brexit) and shipping for these miniscule pieces of plastic!
    I couldn't find much in the tech and cross reference threads. Anyone knows of a good alternative?

Bart

2. Fennicus

Fennicus Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2015
    Helsinki, Finland
    Full Name:
    Pekka T.
    Hi Bart,

Sorry, not yet. I just replaced the wiper arm on the driver’s side, the old one was worn and would creep and get stuck up in heavy use. (Sure, I know some of you never drive if it rains.) But I was glad I could get the washer nozzles remounted intact and working. :)

I have no idea (yet) which other cars may have used the same but I will keep my eyes open.

Cheers!

3. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Can someone make you a set out of aluminum?

4. franschman

franschman Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2017
    Holland
    Full Name:
    Bart
    The obvious answer is that Bosch manufactures both the wiperblades and washer jets, and sells them both individually or combined.

A Bosch 609 blade set consists of 2 wiper blades of 600mm with integral washer jets. Fits Iveco Daily and Daf/Volvo light trucks. Available everywhere.
    The washer hose just presses on the blade nozzle and the fit is perfect.

The same blades with washer jets are also available in 650mm length, for Mercedes Vito (1996-2003), should you want a larger wiped area.

5. Aerosurfer

Aerosurfer Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Nick
    Anyone have any feedback on these wipers? My drivers side washer jet is long gone as well as needing to replace the wiper anyhow.. seems like a good kill 2 birds with 1 stone solution. I already have done the 430 driver side wiper arm swap.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004INLLAI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AP3VA1GJZM3EQ&psc=1