GTC4Lusso sale prices | FerrariChat

GTC4Lusso sale prices

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by dgoldenz94, Feb 27, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dgoldenz94

dgoldenz94 Formula Junior

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    Anyone bought a Lusso recently? Curious what people have been paying compared to asking prices. Seems like a ton of the ones for sale have been available forever. The local dealer has like 4 of them that appear to be never titled 2018-2019 models and aren’t even listed on cars.com/autotrader/etc.

On a similar note, does anyone know if these never titled cars have full 36 month warranty, or are these cars usually “punched” like a demo car where they haven’t titled the car but it’s marked as sold inventory with the warranty already started?

2. Jlee504

Jlee504 Karting

Apr 8, 2017
    I want one but I feel like the Porsche Panamera sport tourismo makes more sense. The lussos I’ve been watching have been sitting. The Ts are below 190k now. The v12s still seem to be moving readily.

3. dgoldenz94

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    I test drove a Panamera ST turbo and was really not impressed at all. The car felt huge, heavy, and the turbo lag was very noticeable. The FF/Lusso have a way, way better driving experience. Depreciation on the Panamera is also brutal, $120k now will be $40-50k in 3-4 years.

I’ve been kicking around the idea of the Lusso in that 180-200k range but is ~10% or so off asking even reasonable or is that wasting everyone’s time? I have no idea what people are actually paying for them so I’m curious to see who has any recent experience with these.

Can’t find any FFs that check all of the boxes but I keep my eyes peeled. Also tempted by a 458 but I know I’d drive a Lusso or FF a lot more often.

ScottS likes this.
  4. KY _Soldier

KY _Soldier Formula Junior

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
    From what I hear the Lusso T's are stacked up all over because most people want the all wheel drive if it is their daily driver (which many Lussos are). I like the idea of a Lusso T as a daily as well but maybe if prices fall some more. Only down side is that I know they will continue dropping and they will be hard to resell later on when I need to sell.

5. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    My target was a 2018 V12 with less than 8k miles for around $210k. Any remaining warranty would be icing on the cake. Hit my target in December. 3 months warranty left. Original MSRP $350k.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

6. bigcrown

bigcrown Rookie

Jan 20, 2014
    SF Bay Area
    I bought recently a (like-new) 2020 with 200 miles on it. First titled Nov 2019, I bought it in Nov 2020. Got dealer to throw in 2 years more of the factory warranty (Not new power), paid $279k on a car that was $415k MSRP. I know it wasn't cheap, but I love the spec and the unique color.

KZEVO, Haider338 and smyers528 like this.
  7. JohnnyTT

JohnnyTT Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2012
    NJ
    Full Name:
    John
    Just traded in my panamera gts. One of the most UN-Fun cars I've ever had. I enjoyed looking at it much more than diving it. It wasn't a soft smooth ride with lots of power....and it wasn't an exciting sports car that could be chill to drive. I always felt like it didn't do anything right.

I finally just test drove a V12 and a T back to back today. T is way more nimble and fun to drive. The V12 sounds better.

Both brought more pressure than my panamera.

I'm leaning T.

Magnus Kanerfalk likes this.
  8. shifter

shifter Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2004
    Danville, Ca
    Full Name:
    Joe
    #8 shifter, Feb 28, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    Timely, I just bought a T yesterday. Wallet wanted a FF, mind went for the V12 Lusso (resale), the driver in me chose the T.

I drove the V12 and T back to back and it was an easy choice. For daily driving and for performance, the T stood out. The torque difference is noticeable, felt lighter and sportier, didn’t need to keep the revs up to stay in power, better gas mileage, no PTU failure concerns, etc.

Like me, I think many want the V12 because a proper Ferrari GT should have a 12, might cycle out soon, a Ferrari V12! But the driver in you may prefer the T if you drive them back to back.

Pano roof is a must, changes the feel inside dramatically, not just for the rear passengers.

Paid $195, great spec, warranty, PPF, 3k miles, local dealer, not looking back.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

9. Jlee504

Jlee504 Karting

Apr 8, 2017
    Was it a T? or V12?

What year? Looks great!

10. shifter

shifter Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2004
    Danville, Ca
    Full Name:
    Joe
    2018, $354k sticker.

Has warranty until 6/23, previous owner prepaid the extended.

Only option I really wanted that it doesn’t have is CarPlay, but I’m told a solution to retrofit is eminent.

11. bigcrown

bigcrown Rookie

Jan 20, 2014
    SF Bay Area
    V12 in British Verde.

FerRrari and ScottS like this.
  12. Jas

Jas Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Jas
    I've noticed Lussos depreciated terribly in UK up to Spring 2020, but have risen strongly in the last year.

My head said buy a Tesla. Heart said V12 Lusso :) Followed the heart, and I love the V12 sound of mine (Novitec).

None are light and particularly nimble though (including V8) as it's still a 2 tonne car. So the driver in me chose a McLaren for that :)

KZEVO and Moopz like this.
  13. shifter

shifter Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2004
    Danville, Ca
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Yeah, good point. I guess I should mention I have a F430 Spider w/gated manual, so I felt the T was a better choice of the 2 Lusso’s for my daily.

14. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I think it’s hard to come up with a price point on these cars. Many times it’s an emotional buy and some are willing to pay more for a well specced car than waiting it out. When I bought mine 3 years ago I probably overpaid but the price/ depreciation is long forgotten. If you commit to own the car for awhile, which I did, the price of entry is not as relevant....for me it was V12 or nothing....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shifter, Caeruleus11 and Moopz like this.
  15. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    timely thread. i was just cleaning mine this beautiful sunday afternoon. after i finished, i sat there looking at it, thinking, “man, this is one of the best damn cars i’ve ever owned.” this thing checks so many boxes for me that it’s unreal, and everytime you fire it up, it brings out that “hell effin’ YES” feeling!

i totally lucked out on mine. $380k sticker. got it as first owner for $235k with 70 miles from dealer putting on auction. it was a little more than that after fees but was just amazing luck. had everything i wanted (V12, first owner, pano roof, carplay, hifi, passenger display (my wife never uses it btw), suspension lift, and the color spec i love (blu pozzi with terra brucciata interior and blu santorini stitching)

if you find a V12 Lusso that looks right, get it. you will thoroughly enjoy it!

ANOpax, johnr265, Caeruleus11 and 2 others like this.
  16. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    Lovely spec. Share some pics!

johnr265 likes this.
  17. FFantastic

FFantastic Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2015
    UK Riviera
    Lusso V12 prices have increased in the UK by around 10% since September and with only 9 for sale on AT, the future looks good.

Jas likes this.
  18. JesseRohr

JesseRohr Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2020
    Birmingham AL
    Full Name:
    Jesse Rohr
    How similar is the Lusso AWD/V12 combo compared to a 812SF? I am itching to have a daily to go along with my 812 but don't want to buy a car that feels nearly identical from behind the wheel.

Right now a 488 coupe is at the top of my list.

19. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    How much different will vary person to person. For me its suitably different.

Think of the 812 as a hypercar and the Lusso as a GT. Ride is more relaxed. As is exhaust note. All Ferraris want to be revved, but the Lusso does not beg you as hard to rev it. Yet, it still wants you to drive drive drive. The AWD means you can get at the power more often. The engine pulls hard, but it is not the insane maniac of the 812. Both engines are masterpieces, but yes, as you would expect the 812 is a step ahead. As a daily the only real unhappy surprise is the front tires and wheels are fairly easily damaged- more so than 812. There is less tire profile protecting the wheels and the wheels/ tires are also narrower. I also think the increased weight and perhaps different suspension geometry all come together to make the wheels and tires a little too easy to damage in certain parts of the world. My work around is for winter I use winter tires with more profile and for summer I will use slightly wider front tires. Best of luck on your quest!

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

ANOpax and ScottS like this.
  20. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I also have a gated 430 spider (bought new) and a 2012 FF for daily. I just put 1k miles on it since Thursday. I love the pull of the V12

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ANOpax and Caeruleus11 like this.
  21. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Yes. We don’t have winter here but I agree with all above. Different enough that I never know which car I want to take until I hit the garage unless I have two Passengers.

I also have a gated 430. Not sure that factored into my decision but going from FF into a Lusso there was little chance of getting the T version but I think if one comes from something else and AWD is not a must have, the T makes sense.

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  22. DutchLA

DutchLA Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 23, 2021
    Chino Hills CA
    Hi All,
    Really debating on getting a gtclusso, just wondering what the market is going to do, thoughts on future depreciation or has that curve passed on these yet

23. dgoldenz94

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold
    Prices are up $30-50k as with most cars in the current market. I suspect the FF will hold value better due to the lower price point and the lusso prices will converge closer to the FF with maybe a $25-50k spread instead of the current $100k spread. Lusso interior is better but IMO the FF looks way better.

otakki, leopoldo and ANOpax like this.
  24. DutchLA

DutchLA Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 23, 2021
    Chino Hills CA
    Maybe an FF is the route to go then

25. FerrariFinally

FerrariFinally Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2018
    Roseville, CA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I, too, am in the market, but the ptu may have just have put me square in the T...just not too keen on a crapshoot bet of $25k-$40k depending on who you talk to.