Gilardini Corte & Cosso Struts | FerrariChat

Gilardini Corte & Cosso Struts

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Rossocorsa1, Mar 13, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
  2. Regular Guy 01

Regular Guy 01 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 10, 2011
    Tacoma, WA
    Full Name:
    Eugene Greer
    I am not sure if they are still available for purchase but if your shocks are is good condition, they might be able to be rebuilt and recharged..
    There is a 1 man shop in Vancouver Canada who does this service and I have used him for many struts. A great guy too, I might add.
    Reasonable with his prices as well.
    Try :
    Strutwise Technical Services
    14468 88th Ave
    Surrey, BC V3S 2R9

PH 1-604-589-1200

HTH,
    GG

3. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017

Thank you. All the struts in my car are original except for two, which is why I’m trying to locate original replacements. I’ll have the originals recharged.

Regular Guy 01 likes this.
  4. Regular Guy 01

Regular Guy 01 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 10, 2011
    Tacoma, WA
    Full Name:
    Eugene Greer
    I think having the originals rebuilt is a great choice as it keeps the car "right" with oem parts. As long as the struts are not damaged by having the metal shafts clamped with vise grips (to keep the lid up) then Frank is your man. He is also a great guy to do business with, as my wife and I try to stop by his place whenever we go to Vancouver for a long weekend.
    You can even request to have a little bit extra pressure put into your struts (Frank will know how much they will handle).
    Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you to get this done.
    I think you made a great choice.

Regards,
    Gene Greer