Best place for Ferrari FF PPI in the GTA | FerrariChat

Best place for Ferrari FF PPI in the GTA

Discussion in 'Canada' started by aureux, Mar 14, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. aureux

aureux Rookie

Mar 14, 2021
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    John M
    Greetings,

I'm considering the purchase of an FF in the GTA, I would like to have it sent for a PPI, would Ferrari of Ontario be the only choice? or would you guys recommend anyone else? also do you guys have any idea what the costs would be? the seller claims it could be up to $3k for a PPI, which sounds absurd, as I used Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale for my Maserati, and they only charged $330usd, but that was 8yrs ago.

2. RomanD

RomanD Karting

Jan 7, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Roman Daniel
    Great car. Personally, I'd only take it to Ferrari of Ontario as I think shipping it to Ferrari of Quebec (I assume the only one you're comparing too) would be expensive and non logical. I wouldn't mind the cost because there's no other official dealer closer. Also due to the cost of the car I wouldn't mind as I'd wanna be aware of what I'm walking into.

3. flicarguy

flicarguy Rookie

Apr 2, 2021
    Mississauga
    Full Name:
    Dale Carnegie
    I'd give Daytona Auto in Woodbridge a call

4. Andial

Andial Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2016
    Don't do that.

Mimmo Blue likes this.
  5. rufus

rufus Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 6, 2003
    Toronto & St PetesFL
    Full Name:
    Pete Gorrell
    Rocco Solmito at Rock's Auto Restoration (\at the east end of Gerrsrd). A truthteller. rarity in this business..

The Singer likes this.
  6. WPGManitoba

WPGManitoba Rookie

Jun 11, 2004
    I'm also looking at an F car in the GTA and just found out that Ferrari of Ontario is no longer willing to do PPIs. I was told this buy the seller and confirmed with FoO service head.

Is Rock's the best option in that case?
    They seem to mostly work on older models, do they work on newer cars (599)?