Lets See Your Other Cars | Page 80 | FerrariChat

Lets See Your Other Cars

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by kart, Dec 10, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. David H Jones

David H Jones Rookie

Dec 6, 2019
    UK South Coast
    Full Name:
    David Jones
    And another….

2. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Fantastic car. One of the most under rated cars produced.

colombo2cam likes this.
  3. Freddan

Freddan Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 16, 2012
    Vansbro (Sweden)
    Full Name:
    Fredrik
  4. mcimino

mcimino Formula 3

Oct 5, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    Nicolas21, Mang, pkl03 and 5 others like this.
  5. Dbacr

Dbacr Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 1, 2015
    Ft lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Dan
  6. c8spidey

c8spidey Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2018
    westchester county ny
    Full Name:
    lou g
    My 96 993 turbo and My 09 Spyker C8 Spider

tomc likes this.
  7. Camp Freddie

Camp Freddie Karting

Oct 19, 2015
    London, Doha, Beirut
    Love that Spyker

carguyjohn350 and c8spidey like this.
  8. Dougster

Dougster Karting

Feb 28, 2013
    Dallas TX Area
    It is the original motor so I wasn't wanting to do much. Got the case line bored and all new internals and upsized the bore slightly to 1641 cc. Went with a vintage speed stainless exhaust system and dressed it up quite a bit including an MST serpentine belt system. Here is a picture of the motor almost done before I dropped the body back on.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

colombo2cam likes this.
  9. SCantera

SCantera F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2004
    Living Falls NC
    c8spidey likes this.
  10. Ak Jim

Ak Jim F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 23, 2007
    North Pole AK
    Looks great!

11. David993s

David993s Karting

Jul 4, 2008
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    David
    nismodrifter, Face76, Dbacr and 4 others like this.
  12. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
  13. c8spidey

c8spidey Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2018
    westchester county ny
    Full Name:
    lou g
    Sure Mike,
    Car is a hand built gem of a car.Powered by an Audi 4.2 v8 -400 horses and is basically bulletproof and sounds damn good as well-- geared with a 6speed stick.
    Beautifully stitched tufted leather and matching luggage to boot!
    Interior is designed after an airplane cockpit with polished aluminum toggle switches throughout.
    Plenty fast and handles great.
    After a Pagani, you'd be hard pressed to find a more eye popping gorgeous interior if you care it's the star of every Cars and Coffee
    Love the car and get serious offers constantly,and prices have sky rocketed like everything else these days
    Hope this helps some.

Lou

14. newwurldmn

newwurldmn Karting

Jul 10, 2019
    Springfield, MA
    Full Name:
    J
    what about maintaining it?

I remember seeing them at the NY Auto show. It was love at first sight for me.

15. c8spidey

c8spidey Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2018
    westchester county ny
    Full Name:
    lou g
    I 've used Miller Motors in Stamford , Conn. as they've sold a few Spykers and have some familiarity with the cars.
    Also, I have a Tech from Holland( where the cars were manufactured ) who actually help build my particular car and supremely knowledgeable work on it.
    I've flown him in and put him up for a week to do a major service.
    If you get one I'm sure he'd probably do the same for you, but not sure. He also was able to secure parts for me as well.
    But if it gets that far just pm me and i'll give you more details.

BTW, I sit on the Board of the NY Auto Show and the Spyker you saw there was mine as I lent it to the show.,-several years ago,
    unless you saw the Preliator in 2016 which was Spykers' attempt to re-launch the brand,but that failed.It had a Koenigsegg engine and was a 450k price tag.

Lou G

Camp Freddie likes this.
  16. newwurldmn

newwurldmn Karting

Jul 10, 2019
    Springfield, MA
    Full Name:
    J
    Is the tech the guy who was a prominent member on Spykerowner.com? I forgot his name now.

I think I saw it in 2006 or so. That's awesome you are on the board of the NY Auto Show. I'm taking my son (whose 6yo) to it next week. We live in Western Mass so it will be a nice treat for him.

17. c8spidey

c8spidey Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2018
    westchester county ny
    Full Name:
    lou g

I think I saw it in 2006 or so. That's awesome you are on the board of the NY Auto Show. I'm taking my son (whose 6yo) to it next week. We live in Western Mass so it will be a nice treat for him.[/QUOTE]
    OMG, obviously you are not aware that the NY Auto Show has been canceled for this year and is now scheduled for April 22.Ny new Vax guidelines has caused us to cancel.
    Anyway, the fellow you're speaking of is I believe Chris Mora.He's on the west coast and is very qualified for sure and is will to come east to work on Spykers also .
    Not my guy though.
    Anyway when the 2022 Auto show occurs contact me for tickets for you and your family.

18. newwurldmn

newwurldmn Karting

Jul 10, 2019
    Springfield, MA
    Full Name:
    J
    OMG, obviously you are not aware that the NY Auto Show has been canceled for this year and is now scheduled for April 22.Ny new Vax guidelines has caused us to cancel.
    Anyway, the fellow you're speaking of is I believe Chris Mora.He's on the west coast and is very qualified for sure and is will to come east to work on Spykers also .
    Not my guy though.
    Anyway when the 2022 Auto show occurs contact me for tickets for you and your family.[/QUOTE]

I had read that it was pushed out to august 2021. I was not aware it was cancelled. That would have been annoying to drive down only to find out. My son will be disappointed.

I’m thinking of a gentleman named Jasper.

I was pretty serious about getting one but couldn’t resolve the maintenance issue and then of course prices went up like 150k

19. c8spidey

c8spidey Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2018
    westchester county ny
    Full Name:
    lou g
    I had read that it was pushed out to august 2021. I was not aware it was cancelled. That would have been annoying to drive down only to find out. My son will be disappointed.

I’m thinking of a gentleman named Jasper.

I was pretty serious about getting one but couldn’t resolve the maintenance issue and then of course prices went up like 150k[/QUOTE]

I've heard the name Jasper but that'd about it.

Prices have gone nuts like all exotics in the last 4-5 months.
    My friend sold an 06 Spyker C8 Spider recently on BAT auction -low ,low miles for $310k

So, good hunting for the right one now.
    But I love,love the car.

colombo2cam likes this.
  20. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    Hey tomc. Mine is an 86. 454 auto. 4.10 rear. Mostly original paint, all original under the hood. 46k miles.
    Yours looks great. Love the color.

tomc likes this.
  21. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Wow, you have about a many miles as our 2019 F-450. Yours is a beauty. Thanks for sharing...T

22. clonmeliw

clonmeliw Karting

Aug 27, 2016
    Tulsa, OK
    Full Name:
    Jeff Fischer