Woodward Dream Show at M1 Concourse | FerrariChat

Woodward Dream Show at M1 Concourse

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by pjr, Jul 29, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pjr

pjr Rookie

Oct 23, 2011
    Northville MI
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    On Friday, August 20, the WOODWARD DREAM SHOW will be held at M1 Concourse. It's a show open to hot rod, custom, cruisers, and more. To submit an application for your vehicle, follow the link below. I'll be working as an Ambassador for the show, so let me know if you apply. Hope to see you there!

https://woodwarddreamshow.com/car-submission/

2. sca037

sca037 Formula Junior

Mar 16, 2009
    Northville, MI
    Full Name:
    Brian
    What the heck Patrick, I submitted the purple boostmonster for Friday so we'll see what happens!

3. pjr

pjr Rookie

Oct 23, 2011
    Northville MI
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    I'll be at a meeting Wednesday...will give you an update.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

4. pjr

pjr Rookie

Oct 23, 2011
    Northville MI
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Brian, heard anything? I spoke to the person responsible for the car show, and he was pretty definitely wanting the PM in the show...

5. sca037

sca037 Formula Junior

Mar 16, 2009
    Northville, MI
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Hey Patrick,

Yes, a fellow named Dave sent me a confirmation email accepting the car then Eventbright followed up with the ticketing stuff so it seems all systems are GO for us in the Friday show :cool:

Should be a blast!
    Brian

6. pjr

pjr Rookie

Oct 23, 2011
    Northville MI
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Sweet! Yep, Dave's the guy. Hopefully I'll be the Ambassador for your class...

7. sca037

sca037 Formula Junior

Mar 16, 2009
    Northville, MI
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Our friend Bob will also be there on Friday for the M1 Concourse Car Show with a VERY ORANGE Lotus Evora, so if anyone comes by please do say HI :cool:

8. sca037

sca037 Formula Junior

Mar 16, 2009
    Northville, MI
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Wow, this car show on the cusp of the Woodward Dream Cruise was most excellent!
    I want to thank Patrick for his efforts promoting it, Bob for transporting our chairs since our trunk is full of turbocharger....and expect that this show will only get bigger as the big WDC weekend progresses.
    Good times :cool:

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

amerikalei likes this.
  9. amerikalei

amerikalei Karting

May 23, 2011
    Hey I think we saw your car at the Cars and Coffee in Plymouth in July. Very cool!

10. sca037

sca037 Formula Junior

Mar 16, 2009
    Northville, MI
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Yes, we live fairly close by and were at St. John's as well.

11. amerikalei

amerikalei Karting

May 23, 2011
    It was a lovely weekend. We also stopped at Waterford Hills and took in some vintage racing. Super friendly people all around. And a really smooth track surface at that track made me want to go back for a track day, someday.

12. sca037

sca037 Formula Junior

Mar 16, 2009
    Northville, MI
    Full Name:
    Brian
    The recent regrade/repave has resulted in such a smooth track that the records for most classes have dropped significantly!

Please do come back to Waterford Hills, my wife and I are OTD Instructors and would be happy to show you the way around our little track.

Our OTD's always sell out, so sign up (MotorsportReg) early!

http://www.waterfordhills.com/open-track-days.html

amerikalei likes this.